SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mistrial in Waco biker shootout trial leaves 154 suspects in limbo
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mistrial in Waco biker shootout trial leaves 154 suspects in limbo Login/Join 
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
I sometimes wear an NRA hat, and I'm almost always armed. If some other guys wearing NRA hats got in a fight with Antifa while I was sipping a lemonade, I would hate to charged as a member of a known gang.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
I sometimes wear an NRA hat, and I'm almost always armed. If some other guys wearing NRA hats got in a fight with Antifa while I was sipping a lemonade, I would hate to charged as a member of a known gang.

Don’t quit your day job just yet.

To be charged as a member of a known gang,

quote:
(d) "Criminal street gang" means three or more persons having a common identifying sign or symbol or an identifiable leadership who continuously or regularly associate in the commission of criminal activities.

Does the NRA “continuously or regularly associate in the commission of criminal activities?”

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:

I don't recall the NRA being identified as an organized crime gang or having members convicted of racketeering, murder, prostitution, trafficking, etc....so I am guessing you were just being obtuse. Would you wear the NRA "colors" and travel with large groups of others doing the same if that were the case?

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
You guys haven't been reading your daily ration of leftist propaganda truth. Of course the NRA is an organized criminal enterprise. Sheesh. Pay attention.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they would have charged Jake with violating his parole over and over. They would have gotten a guilty verdict without a doubt. The State got greedy with the charges and no real evidence. A local station was streaming the trial live on Facehook. I think Jake's testifying on his own behalf saved his bacon.

"Carrizal faces charges of engaging in organized criminal activity with an underlying offense of murder, engaging in organized criminal activity with an underlying offense of aggravated assault, and a charge of directing the activities of a criminal street gang for his alleged involvement in the shootout."

http://www.kcentv.com/news/loc...deadlocked/490730128

-----------------
Silenced on the net, Just like Trump

Posts: 578 | Location: SUX | Registered: May 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post