SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So what's all this now about November 4th?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So what's all this now about November 4th? Login/Join 
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
Well, I call it a day to go armed. Just like any other day. But this time we all need to be a little more careful. Its a Saturday, so some of the working folks might be off work and up for a good time. Except fast food workers, who never get a Saturday off. And if they did, they'd be rioting for $15 an hour. So that leaves the chronically unemployed. Not sure they can even keep the day straight, except if its the day they get a new tat, or the EBT card gets its update. But then they'll be too drunk to notice.

If I were a liberal, I'd suggest stemming the fun by declaring a free beer and wine day on the 3rd. But I'm not a liberal. So I suggest we just shoot the bastards. When that ceases to be fun, I just noticed my old ball bat out in the garage. Yes, its a soulless aluminum one. But it probably won't bend or break if I hit multiple idiots with the grain not up.

Para said they'll realize the next morning they'll realize what they did won't matter. Just like everything else they've done in their miserable lives. That makes me feel good.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18385 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Opening day of the general deer rifle season here in TX. Things shouldn't get too out of hand here.

Posts: 381 | Location: East Texas | Registered: June 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Well I don't know about the scum taking to the streets but I'm going to be at the Army/Air Force football game at the USAFA

Posts: 13157 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

The next day, these people will get up and realize that nothing they did yesterday mattered.

But it actually does matter just not in the way they wanted it to matter of fact it will do the exact opposite.

This nonsense does nothing more than drive those that maybe on the fence towards the our side because they want to no way be associated with the behavior.

You think it is bad now just wait until 2020 with Trump gets re-elected by an even larger margin than the first go round.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25338 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
It's a Bonfire/Dinner party at BRL's house. Nice to see it's gone viral. I better order in some porta-potties.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Protesting the man while collecting welfare as a part of the Free Shit Army.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cat Whisperer
Picture of cmr076
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
Google says antia is gonna take to the streets and eventually overthrow the Trump/Pence regime .

Fixed it for ya' Roll Eyes

------------------------------------

├┼┼╕
246R

Posts: 3901 | Location: SE PA | Registered: November 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
Well my son turns 19. So there will be cake and probably dinner out. A few gifts and pictures.

Looking forward to it.

Posts: 904 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Well damn,that means I will have to throw a couple extra mags in my pocket when I go out shopping.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
Protesting the man while collecting welfare as a part of the Free Shit Army.

They're entitled to our money, don't you know?

Posts: 13666 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Big Stack
posted Hide Post
All the usual protesters will be protesting in all the usual protest friendly places, where the politicians that are friendly to them will facilitate their "civil disobedience".

Posts: 21240 | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
38 Years ago!

https://upload.wikimedia.org/w...mbassy_in_Tehran.jpg

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3757 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I live in the Florida Redhandle, it will be just another nice fall day.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43800 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
Remember, remember the 4th of November. Or was that the 5th. Wait- the 5th is a Sunday, so yeah, let's go with the 4th.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
quote:
It was the fourth of November
That day I'll always remember,
Yes, I will
'Cause that was the day that my daddy died
I never got a chance to see him
Never heard nothin' but bad things about him
Mama, I'm depending on you
To tell me the truth
Mama just hung her head and said, "Son,..

[Chorus:]
Papa was a rolling stone.
Wherever he laid his hat was his home.
And when he died, all he left us was alone.
Papa was a rolling stone, my son.
Wherever he laid his hat was his home.
And when he died, all he left us was alone."

Posts: 4121 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckFinley:
Guys...

V: It is to Madame Justice that I dedicate this concerto, in honor of the holiday that she seems to have taken from these parts, and in recognition of the impostor that stands in her stead. Tell me Evey, do you know what day it is?
Evey Hammond: Um, November the 4th.
V: [midnight church bells ring] Not anymore. Remember, remember the 5th of November. The gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

The, ahem, "resistance" can't do anything without referencing pop culture. Trump is literally Voldemort, or he's literally Darth Vader, or he's literally some other guy from a famous popular movie/TV show/book. It's ridiculous.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post