SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    So what's all this now about November 4th?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

So what's all this now about November 4th? Login/Join 
Picture of muddle_mann
posted
I keep hearing this date... Something about protests? Uprising? A bunch of dumbass SJW think they will actually commit a coupe...?? Now heard something about the 4th being the "start" of something bigger. I dunno. At this point I am so burned out on political talk/media bashing Trump and Trump saying and doing some dumb things that I just tune it out but I am curious about this Nov 4th thing... (if there is anything to it at all).

Pissed off beats scared every time…

- Frank Castle

Posts: 3811 | Registered: March 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Nov 4 + Para + Comet = Doom!

November 4 is the 308th day of the year (309th in leap years) in the Gregorian calendar. There are 57 days remaining until the end of the year. This date is slightly more likely to fall on a Wednesday, Friday or Sunday (58 in 400 years each) than on Monday or Tuesday (57), and slightly less likely to occur on a Thursday or Saturday (56), 'n' stuff.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
empty posturing. pay no attention, they are cowards.

Posts: 5405 | Registered: April 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
Arm up ladies and gents!

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Google says antia is gonna take to the streets and eventually overthrow the Trump/Pence administration.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SkyOtter
posted Hide Post
I just want to know when we can start firing for effect.

------------------------------------------------------
There are two types of people in this world: Those who need closure,

Posts: 2561 | Location: Liberty, MO | Registered: June 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
I'm taking my mom to see an Elvis impersonator.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15714 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
100th anniversary of the Bolshevik Revolution. Actually it's on the 7th, but that's a Tuesday.

Posts: 958 | Registered: October 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I think we all know what will happen. There will be rallies that exist only for the TV cameras. People will be eager to try to describe to us how very far beyond describable is their righteous indignantion. CNN, MSNBC, et al will announce a new sponsor, Jeurgens Hand Lotion.
Black-clad fascists with their faces covered will smash a few store windows. The Bureau of Land Management will throw up surprise road blocks on a couple of stretches of interstate.
Everyone will be playing "Where's Hillary".

The next day, these people will get up and realize that nothing they did yesterday mattered.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Thrashing around uselessly. Now, if they put this effort into finding and electing Dem House and Senate candidates in 2018 and an electable candidate for president in 2020, that might actually be of concern.

Posts: 27948 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
Guys...

V: It is to Madame Justice that I dedicate this concerto, in honor of the holiday that she seems to have taken from these parts, and in recognition of the impostor that stands in her stead. Tell me Evey, do you know what day it is?
Evey Hammond: Um, November the 4th.
V: [midnight church bells ring] Not anymore. Remember, remember the 5th of November. The gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5644 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
Other than it being my 50th birthday, I haven't heard of anything else.

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
That's where my mind went also, Chuck. Gonna see a lot of clowns wearing Guy Fawkes masks on the news.

Posts: 17122 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I bet we see a pissed off Ashley Judd foaming at the mouth at some rally against Donald Trump.

She's brave, y'know. A real hero.

Posts: 107558 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Distinguished Pistol Shot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SkyOtter:

I was an artillery observer. If you can put a firing battery together, I’ll call in the missions.

Posts: 832 | Location: South Central MO | Registered: August 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
maybe they're a day off?

quote:
Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot... But what of the man? I know his name was Guy Fawkes and I know, in 1605, he attempted to blow up the Houses of Parliament. But who was he really? What was he like? We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world. I've witnessed first hand the power of ideas, I've seen people kill in the name of them, and die defending them... but you cannot kiss an idea, cannot touch it, or hold it... ideas do not bleed, they do not feel pain, they do not love... And it is not an idea that I miss, it is a man... A man that made me remember the Fifth of November. A man that I will never forget.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14036 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dgshooter:
quote:
Originally posted by SkyOtter:

I was an artillery observer. If you can put a firing battery together, I’ll call in the missions.

I'll help call them in, too.

Used to be pretty good at it.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
Since it is 3 days from my birthday & a Saturday, I shall be out and about looking for a good time party. Have ear muffs & plugs should it get too noisey.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Maybe it will bring back the good ole days of the TPF. 36” Oak batons and some crowd control.

http://bostonlocaltv.org/catalog/V_B1SDB35CYFFLXWA

Posts: 2774 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post