SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Man wanted for threatening President Trump $20,000 reward. Caught!!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Man wanted for threatening President Trump $20,000 reward. Caught!! Login/Join 
posted
This nut pleaded guilty to threatening Sarah Palin in 2011.Broke into Dakota Meyer's(medal of honor recipient) home 10 days ago,after threatening him. Has threatened to kill President Trump and any Law Enforcement who try to stop him. Last seen in Maryland. $20,000 reward.Search his name and Sarah Palin to get the details.

Reward upped to $20,000 for man accused of threatening Trump, and war hero Dakota Meyer.

https://www.wlky.com/article/r...akota-meyer/22768428

A Pennsylvania man accused of making threats against President Donald Trump and other officials may have stolen a truck in Allegany County.

Shawn Christy, 27, of McAdoo, Pennsylvania, was the subject of a manhunt Sunday night and early Monday by federal and local authorities, according to the Allegany County Sheriff’s Office.

The sheriff’s office said deputies were sent to Winters Lane in the Potomac Industrial Park about 7 p.m. Sunday to investigate a report of a suspicious man sleeping in a vehicle.

When deputies arrived, Christy fled on foot toward the Potomac River, eventually triggering a search that included the U.S. Marshals Service, Maryland State Police, Cumberland Police and West Virginia authorities, which were dispatched to the Carpendale area in case Christy swam across the river.

The truck — a red 1997 GMC Sierra with Pennsylvania registration ZGL2845 — was reported stolen Monday from Cumberland Pipe and Steel, which is located within the industrial park. Police said Christy is a suspect.

Christy is also wanted on multiple warrants in Pennsylvania, including burglary, probation violation and failure to appear for an aggravated assault case.

According to The Associated Press, he threatened to use "full lethal force on any law enforcement officer that tries to detain me." A federal warrant was issued June 19 for Christy in relation to Facebook threats against Northampton County, Pennsylvania’s district attorney.

Christy is white, 5 feet, 10 inches tall and weighs about 160 pounds. He has a tattoo of a cross on his right upper arm, short dark blonde hair and a full beard. He also speaks with a noticeable lisp and claims to be a survivalist.

Local authorities didn’t say whether they believe Christy remains in the Cumberland area.

Federal authorities are offering a $20,000 reward for information leading to his arrest.
http://www.times-news.com/news...2f-92498e841203.html

This message has been edited. Last edited by: wcb6092,

Posts: 12578 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://www.reuters.com/articl...dUSTRE7AL0BL20111122

Man to plead guilty to harassing Palin attorney
Yereth Rosen

3 Min Read

ANCHORAGE, Alaska (Reuters) - A Pennsylvania man has agreed to plead guilty to a charge that he harassed an attorney for former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin, actions that authorities said followed his similar goading of Palin herself, according to court documents filed on Monday.

Shawn Christy, 20, is charged with a single federal count of making harassing interstate phone calls, an offense that carries a maximum penalty of two years in prison and a $250,000 fine.

He and his father, Craig, are accused of making hundreds of hostile telephone calls to Fairbanks, Alaska, attorney John Tiemessen, who represents the Palin family, and his colleagues.

Attorneys for Shawn Christy, who is in jail in Anchorage on the charge, submitted a change-of-plea motion in U.S. District Court on Monday.

“Defendant, Shawn Richard Christy, by and through counsel ... notifies this court that he intends to plead guilty,” the filing stated.

Representatives from the U.S. Attorney’s Office and Shawn Christy’s lawyers could not be reached for comment.

Shawn Christy is scheduled to enter his guilty plea officially and be sentenced on December 1, the court papers state.

A plea agreement is also expected from Craig Christy, according to court papers filed earlier this month.

Both men were already the subject of restraining orders issued by an Alaska state court over repeated telephone calls that authorities say the two made to Palin’s parents and a long-time Palin friend, Kristan Cole.

Palin first won a restraining order against Shawn Christy last year. In a court hearing this year, she described him as being obsessed with her and said he made sexual threats.

In May, the state court issued a new restraining order against Shawn Christy and a similar order against Craig Christy over calls he had made to the Palin camp.

The two men from McAdoo, Pennsylvania, were arrested in August in their home state and later sent to Anchorage, Alaska, to face charges over the calls made to Palin’s attorney.

Those calls were laced with profanities, and Shawn Christy also used repeated anti-Semitic slurs, an affidavit filed in the case said.

A psychiatric report prepared for the U.S. Secret Service and submitted in state court said Shawn Christy was intelligent but suffered from delusions that made him believe he was entitled to contacts with powerful people.

Picture of Haveme1or2
posted Hide Post
I wish I could get that 20k !
I'll keep my eyes open for him.

Posts: 1002 | Location: Mint Hill NC | Registered: November 26, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More history

http://www.philly.com/philly/n...lvania-20180818.html

Shawn Christy was ready to introduce himself to the world.

Dressed in a camouflage shirt and hat, his green eyes hidden behind a pair of aviator sunglasses, Christy stared into a camera and delivered a short message that he posted on YouTube in January. “I kind of have a lot of survival information, mixed with tactical,” he said with a noticeable lisp. “Pretty much like all different environments, whether it’s the desert, the mountains, or the urban environment that I’m in now.”

He promised to share more videos about survivalist topics on his YouTube channel, Backwoods Bushcraft and Tactical, but didn’t generate much interest; the channel attracted just 15 subscribers. But if it was attention that Christy craved, he now has more than he can handle. The 27-year-old is the focus of a massive manhunt led by the U.S. Marshals, the FBI, and the Secret Service, with agents following his trail from Canada to Pennsylvania to Kentucky.

Christy — a self-styled survivalist from McAdoo, a small town in Schuylkill County’s coal country — is wanted for threatening to shoot President Trump and Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli. The Marshals on Saturday announced a $20,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest of Christy, who allegedly stole three handguns from an uncle in Luzerne County earlier this summer.

Investigators believe Christy stole a 2001 Jeep Cherokee in Greensburg, Ky., earlier this month, after abandoning a Toyota Tundra in the area. The Jeep has a steering wheel on the passenger’s side, a black front hood, and “U.S. Postal Service” and “Rural Carrier” magnets on the front and side.

His backstory is tangled, filled with arrests and threats and, in 2010, a restraining order involving former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin.

“It’s hard to explain,” said Supervisory Deputy Robert Clark of the U.S. Marshals.

The reason federal authorities are now trying to track down Christy is a June 12 Facebook post he wrote: “Keep it up Morganelli, I promise I’ll put a bullet in your head as soon as I put one in the head of Donald J. Trump. Remember where you came from punk.”

It was not the first time Christy had mentioned the president on Facebook. According to a recent Newsweek story, Christy complained about Trump in a lengthy message in May that also referenced Palin and Morganelli. “I’m not a snowflake, but I still say Trump is a fake,” he wrote. “I mean I voted for him, but here in ‘Murica we got sold a lemon.”

Christy shared photos of men and women he claimed were U.S. Marshals, and referenced trying to figure out where a relative of one agent lived; he also vowed to use “full lethal force on any law enforcement officer that tries to detain me.”

“We don’t want some unsuspecting officers pulling him over when they don’t know what they’re getting into,” Clark said, adding that Christy has written in the past about Eric Frein, a survivalist from Canadensis who shot and killed a Pennsylvania state trooper in 2014, and led authorities on a 48-day chase.

“Maybe he feels like that’s a role model for him,” Clark said.

Court records show that Christy was charged with making terroristic threats in March 2017 after threatening to kill a tax clerk in Bangor, Pa., north of Allentown, and blow up the building where she worked; he pleaded guilty and was sentenced to 12 months of probation. That same spring, he was charged with aggravated assault for allegedly swinging a four-foot-long stick at Stephan Holly, McAdoo’s mayor.

Clark said Christy is also wanted on a probation violation in Schuylkill County, and for failing to appear at a court date as part of the Holly case. But the local matters pale next to the federal warrant that was issued on June 19 in response to the Facebook threats.

Morganelli didn’t respond to a request for comment but told Newsweek he could be on Christy’s radar simply because his name might have appeared on court documents related to the Bangor tax clerk case. “I haven’t been thinking about him much,” he told the magazine.

In 2010, an Alaskan judge granted Palin a restraining order against Christy, who reportedly admitted to threatening to rape the former vice presidential candidate, and flooding her office with emails and messages. Christy and his father were later arrested by the FBI for harassing Palin’s attorney, who worked in Allentown.

“He’s unpredictable,” Clark said. “He’s the type of guy who does not need human contact. We hope we can get him peacefully.”

Tipsters can contact the U.S. Marshals at 1-877-926-8332.

Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

https://www.wlky.com/article/r...akota-meyer/22768428

A Pennsylvania man accused of making threats against President Donald Trump and other officials may have stolen a truck in Allegany County.

Crazy eyes.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He broke into Dakota Meyer's brother's house and Dakota Meyer's house.

http://www.wave3.com/story/388...ld-be-in-stolen-jeep

Meyer's brother, Timothy Gilliam, also reported his front door was kicked in and food was taken from his refrigerator.

Surveillance video at Gilliam's home appears to show the person responsible was Christy.

“The guy on the camera does, in fact, look like Sean Christy," KSP Trooper Nick Hale said. "So, we're 99.9 percent sure its him.”

Kentucky State Police said Christy also broke into Meyer's home earlier Thursday morning. KSP is investigating the burglary and vehicle theft while U.S. Marshals continue their investigation.

posted Hide Post
Obviously not real bright to break into this guys house:

"Corporal Meyer killed a number of enemy fighters with the mounted machine guns and his rifle, some at near point blank range, as he and his driver made three solo trips into the ambush area. During the first two trips, he and his driver evacuated two dozen Afghan soldiers, many of whom were wounded. When one machine gun became inoperable, he directed a return to the rally point to switch to another gun-truck for a third trip into the ambush area where his accurate fire directly supported the remaining U.S. personnel and Afghan soldiers fighting their way out of the ambush. Despite a shrapnel wound to his arm, Corporal Meyer made two more trips into the ambush area in a third gun-truck accompanied by four other Afghan vehicles to recover more wounded Afghan soldiers and search for the missing U.S. team members. Still under heavy enemy fire, he dismounted the vehicle on the fifth trip and moved on foot to locate and recover the bodies of his team members. Meyer's daring initiative and bold fighting spirit throughout the 6-hour battle significantly disrupted the enemy's attack and inspired the members of the combined force to fight on."

Posts: 7010 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
Is there a closed season on dumbfuck, or a tag required?

Asking for a friend who has a lot of comp time built up.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Any possibility this guy drowned swimming across the Potomac? I’m not familiar with its suitability for natatory activities.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Too bad it ain’t like the good ole days where those “Reward” bulletins included the caveat “Dead or alive”...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10918 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Let me guess "progressive democrat"

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
The WackAdoo from McAdoo.

That dude is just trying to get kilt.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Apparently Dakota Meyer's brother was married to Sarah Palin's daughter at one time.There is a video on here of this nut attacking the mayor with a big stick. The nut broke into his uncle's house and stole 3 handguns. This gets crazy,just to much to copy and paste.

https://www.newsweek.com/donal...pennsylvania-1070269

Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
quote:
Apparently Dakota Meyer's brother was married to Sarah Palin's daughter at one time.There is a video on here of this nut attacking the mayor with a big stick. The nut broke into his uncle's house and stole 3 handguns. This gets crazy,just to much to copy and paste.

Dakota was married to Bristol Palin not Dakota’s brother.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25354 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
quote:

Dakota was married to Bristol Palin not Dakota’s brother.

Thanks I misread the article

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
< Checks status of bedside pistol and gets 870 from gun cabinet >

Good night and God bless all.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31377 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
Too bad it ain’t like the good ole days where those “Reward” bulletins included the caveat “Dead or alive”...

I was thinking "Wanted: More Dead than Alive".
If the nutjob were in travelling distance to me then I'd be armed and aware.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:

I was thinking "Wanted: More Dead than Alive".
If the nutjob were in travelling distance to me then I'd be armed and aware.

There were signs: Wanted Dead

We need to return to those days for certain crimes.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31377 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fugitive Shawn Christy was last seen in Mansfield, Ohio, on Sunday evening

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...ted-truck-theft.html

Fugitive Shawn Christy was last seen in Mansfield, Ohio, on Sunday evening
He crashed a stolen truck on I-71 at around 4.45pm before fleeing on foot
The 27-year-old is believed to still be in the area, authorities said Monday
At least 7 schools in Richland, Butler and Lucas counties have canceled classes
US Marshals, the FBI and the US Secret Service have been searching for Christy, a McAdoo, Pennsylvania native, for more than two months

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
Let me guess "progressive democrat"
Or just plain crazy, but there is a lot of overlap there.

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post