SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Honda Civic Musty Stink When Running Defroster
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Honda Civic Musty Stink When Running Defroster Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Unless I'm sitting in traffic next to a smoky car, I leave my A/C on fresh air all the time. The car is almost 11 calendar years old and no stink.

Posts: 27928 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QWbFimZ_Gs

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25408 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
I don't know if a bad cabin filter can cause a musty smell, but it can definitely play havoc with reading comprehension.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16319 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
I don't know if a bad cabin filter can cause a musty smell, but it can definitely play havoc with reading comprehension.
Big Grin

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post