SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Winner: AUTiger89! Quick Karma: P228 OEM plastic grips
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Winner: AUTiger89! Quick Karma: P228 OEM plastic grips Login/Join 
Picture of Mech
posted
http://imgur.com/a/LMuIg

Cleaning out the safe, found a set of SIG Sauer OEM plastic clamshell grips marked for a P228, which I no longer have. Free to anyone who wants to have a backup set of grips or to throw them onto a P228.

This will be a quick Karma, runs till tomorrow (Monday) 2200PST. Winner chosen via Karmanator.

No special rules. Item will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking.

Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Mech,

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 45_Auto
posted Hide Post
Please include me. I have a 228 without factory grips, these would finish it off nice!
Thanks-

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
A Veteran is someone who wrote a blank check Made payable to 'The United States of America' for an amount of 'Up to and including their life'.
That is Honor. Unfortunately there are way too many people in this Country who no longer understand that.

Posts: 2306 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: November 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
I would like to try for these. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chris Anchor
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Thanks Chris

Posts: 1832 | Location: Cecil Co. Maryland | Registered: January 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bunch of savages
in this town
Picture of ASKSmith
posted Hide Post
Please add me.

Thanks for the chance.

-----------------
I apologize now...

Posts: 10552 | Registered: December 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
I'd like a shot at them, thanks!

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Yep, can use them!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34107 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If your gonna be a
Bear, be a Grizzly.
Picture of sigfanbob229
posted Hide Post
Nice Karma!!! Please include me.

Posts: 1140 | Location: Smithville, Missouri | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
If they do not have the lanyard loop please count me in. Otherwise, I will pass if chosen. Thanks for the chance.

Posts: 2514 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
Oh wow, I need a set; count me in!!

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
In, thanks!

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6038 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mech
posted Hide Post
Alright it is 2200 PST and the Karmanator had spoken! AUTiger89 you are the winner! Message inbound for ya, thanks!

Posts: 1160 | Location: SW Washington, Support Sporting Systems! | Registered: March 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I have lived the
greatest adventure
Picture of AUTiger89
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the karma! Arrived quickly and in excellent condition!

Phone's ringing, Dude.

Posts: 6038 | Location: Upstate SC | Registered: April 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post