SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Looking for recommendations regarding AA rechargeable batteries
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for recommendations regarding AA rechargeable batteries Login/Join 
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted
I’ve got a week long scout camp coming up and thought a few rechargeable AA batteries to take would make sense. I have a Goal Zero solar panel pack as well if ncessary. Anyway,reviews seem to suggest the Eneloop Pro are the best but the Eneloop standard may be the best bang for the buck. Any experience with these or other suggestions? I think the SIGforum brain trust is a little more reliable than Amazon.
Thanks!

Posts: 12436 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
The Eneloops are good, but personally, I really like the Amazon branded rechargeables.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ten plus years experience with the Eneloop standard batteries. Zero issues.

Posts: 2358 | Registered: October 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Seotaji
posted Hide Post
Enloop standard or Ikea rechargables (they are enloop as well).

Posts: 6917 | Registered: February 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
I've had one Eneloop fail out of the 40+ or so I have in rotation over the past 8 years. They're good to go.

Posts: 13046 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
Eneloop standard are good for 2100 charges. The Eneloop Pro's are good for 500 charges, and they dont hold the charge as long.

Soooo, get the standard Eneloop batteries.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post