SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Can you fall in love with a face?
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Can you fall in love with a face? Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted
Just finished watching a show on NetFlix, and I feel really weird to ask the question, but is it possible to fall in love with a face? Surely not!

The face in question belongs to actress Chelsea Preston Crayford from New Zealand, and she plays the part of Sophie on “The Code”. Her face just absolutely melts me! I want to marry her and I’ve never met her, nor will I ever meet her!!! Insane, I know... I need to get a life.

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Report This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I won't judge you, but I will say you could have picked a whole lot worse. She is a cute thang.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
Honestly, and not to insult the love of your (imaginary) life, but she looks pretty, but vacuous to me.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Haven't seen the show, haven't seen her before, but my immediate reaction is to share your enthusiasm. She is lovely.

Posts: 2693 | Registered: November 02, 2009Report This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Didn’t they invent something called restraining orders for situations like that?

Wink

Seriously, I fell in love with someone at “first sight” (including a very brief conversation) once upon a time, but it didn’t become real until we’d been together for a while. Of course, that was too easy and it didn’t last.

When I finally met my wife, I didn’t have a clue she might be the one, and it took a while to realize it. We’re celebrating our 30th in a couple of weeks.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2104 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Report This Post
thawed out,
thrown out
posted Hide Post
I think anyone can fall in love with anything.

I remember reading an article years ago about how an attractive face was more preferable than a nice body. This could be it.

Here's mine

Posts: 124 | Registered: February 20, 2018Report This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
She's much cuter in the show... much of it to do with her facial expressions and mannerisms. That was just the best photo I could find on quick notice that looked like what I was seeing in the show. Far from the best, but pretty exemplary of what I've been watching for 6 episodes...

Oh, and what I could see of the body, goes VERY well with the face!!! Wink

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Report This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Here's one more of her from a different show...

Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
My seven year old is rather taken with Alison Krauss.

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Report This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Sorry but StayFrosty's Emilia Clarke is more my type Smile

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Seriously, I fell in love with someone at “first sight” (including a very brief conversation) once upon a time, but it didn’t become real until we’d been together for a while. Of course, that was too easy and it didn’t last.

Sounds like my story. However, my story has been going on for 60 years next month. Did not find out until we had been married for a while that she had told her parents, on the night we met, that she was going to marry me. They laughed, thinking she was kidding. She wasn't.

I traveled 6000 miles from Idaho to Germany to find her. And then some 60 miles,by train, from where I was stationed to the small village where she lived. Met her the first night there.

I spoke 3 words of German. Bier, wein, taxi.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I fall in love with faces all the time, hence my weekly avatar change.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Report This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
She's pretty, very pretty but she can't hold a candle to Mrs. Angus.

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6141 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Report This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
Yep. Ask my wife. One look and I've followed her around for 25 years now.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Nah, just follow Orguss' avatars. Razz

Q

Posts: 26379 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
A youtube link brought me to this one. Brings me back. Having trouble w/ tinypic. See if this works.
[/QUOTE]

Posts: 7355 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Report This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
If you can fall in love with boobs, butts and legs, why not faces Cool

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
I won't judge you, but I will say you could have picked a whole lot worse. She is a cute thang.

Jim

This.

She definitely has my attention.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tigereye313:
My seven year old is rather taken with Alison Krauss.

Who isn't?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Report This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
"Beware of pretty faces that you find ..."

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2082 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Report This Post