SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Family Bible restoration

Moderators: Chris Orndorff, LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Family Bible restoration Login/Join 
Picture of heisrizn
posted
My uncle recently gave me our family Bible. I didn't know such a book existed. It's early 1800's.

Anyone have a recommendation for restoration, or experienced having an old book restored?

When one segment of society labors for the benefit of another segment, without consent, we thought that was slavery and called it as such, 150 years ago. Today it is referred to as taxation of the "rich".

Posts: 1365 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room
Picture of Rigby470
posted Hide Post
Leonard's Books

https://www.leonardsbooks.com/

They have instructions on their website as to how to start the process. I've used them before. They are excellent!

========================

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Home Firearm Safety Instructor
NRA Range Officer
NRA Life Member

Arkansas Concealed Carry Instructor #13-943

Posts: 923 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Look for a bookbinder in your area. A good one can work miracles.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 13507 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post