SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    WWE wrestler found a gun in his rental car
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

WWE wrestler found a gun in his rental car Login/Join 
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted
https://m.sportskeeda.com/wwe/...un-in-his-rental-car.

Lucky guy.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Finders, keepers.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43863 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
He was pissed!
I would be too > it's not a Sig!

Posts: 22894 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Ruger LC9 w/Lasermax.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
The two-time tag team champion tweeted:

‘Thank you @Budget (LIT) for your great service of putting my reputation, freedom and quite possibly my life in jeopardy […] I’ve unknowingly been driving your car around the last 4 days with a F’N LOADED GUN in the Glove compartment!!’

It doesn't appear to be "F'N LOADED".

Ruger LC9s have a very noticeable red loaded chamber indicator, which isn't up in the photo. In addition, brass is visible in the chamber when loaded.

The spare mag is empty too. But I suppose it could have a full magazine in the gun.

Here a photo of a (f'n) loaded LC9:

Posts: 32490 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
"Thankfully the former United States Champion found the gun before anything else happened. Things may not have ended so well if the Superstar had been pulled over by the police."

Like that pistol was gonna holler out "Look at me! Look at me,"

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
A lot of service manuals in cars come in zippered nylon covers. A rental car employee could easy overlook that pistol case in the course of checking in a car if it was crammed in the glove box.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
His life wasn’t in jeopardy. What was a speed bump gonna cause it to fire? Not like it’s a P320.

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12422 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
just another lookitmeimfamous tweet, who does that, just take it back and turn it in to budget.

Someone missed looking in the glove box, frankly it might be a good thing considering that someone cleaning the car could have taken it and sold it on the streets through the rental car loophole.

Just a wwe dipstick looking to draw attention to himself, like they say, I don't care what you call me, just don't call me late for dinner...

Posts: 23381 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
"Thankfully the former United States Champion found the gun before anything else happened. Things may not have ended so well if the Superstar had been pulled over by the police."

Like that pistol was gonna holler out "Look at me! Look at me,"

No but how many times have the police asked someone about drugs/guns and they respond "thats not mine". Big Grin

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9683 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
"The SmackDown Live Superstar tweeted at Budget Car Rental that he found the armed weapon in glove compartment of his car four days after hiring it."

The weapon was armed? That makes it even more killy!!!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29682 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member!
posted Hide Post
I kinda think its a big deal and would be pissed too, albeit for different reasons. Suppose the cops pull you over and see/find the gun when you pop open the glove box looking around for your rental agreement without knowing a gun is in there. Think they are not going to angrily yank you out then cuff and stuff you, especially if the original owner had reported it stolen or something. Or worse, suppose it was loaded and some unwitting parent's young child got ahold of it and accidently shot someone/themselves. Depending on the driver and their whereabouts, they could be in serious legal trouble for something the car rental place should have caught (and I'm sure would disavow responsibility for when the innocent driver is fighting in court).

While it may be cool to find a gun for some, I wouldn't keep it for stolen fears anyway, and not knowing it was in the car and trying to prove it in court, is not something that would want to pay for, simply because the car rental place was staffed with idiots.

Posts: 4343 | Location: Boise, ID USA | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Perfectly safe. That one doesn't have the shoulder thing that goes up.

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Did he find the drugs and dead hooker in the trunk?

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4786 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I once bought a used Corvette in the Chicago suburbs and my students and I pulled the driver's seat to lubricate the slides and found a bag of pot underneath. I had a very trusty student take it to the Principal. I took a little kidding on that one! This was about 1975.

Posts: 1499 | Location: S/W Illinois | Registered: October 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
The gun was not endangering his life in and of itself but suppose he got stopped and for some reason his car got searched. It might not take long for a big, strong, black man to have weapons drawn on him and a knee in his back. I'm not a believer in the race card but that doesn't mean profiling doesn't happen.

If I rented a car with a gun in it I'd probably be pretty angry. Kids in the car, driving through a state where such a thing is a major crime, etc. Sure it might get cleaned up in court but maybe not after some rough treatment, some time in cuffs in the back of a squad car, and maybe even in jail.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10486 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:

Here a photo of a (f'n) loaded LC9:

They probably cleared the gun before the first photo.

As for the loaded photo... That model has a manual safety but still, why would you stick the prop through the trigger guard on a loaded gun?

Buy the way, my LC9s has no orange pop up indicator and only a glock style trigger safety, but it's the LC9s Pro striker fired model.

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4128 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He got his 5 minutes in spotlight.

Posts: 1177 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
How would you like to be the gun owner! What would that thought process be like.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Let’s say he has a felony in his past. Would that cause a much bigger problem? A public figure and catching hell from media, police, and quite possibly your employer would tend to upset me.

Taking your bitch to social media gets the attention whore hashtag from me though.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5147 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post