SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An Encouraging Medium post from a Democrat
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Encouraging Medium post from a Democrat Login/Join 
Picture of Storm
posted
An encouraging Medium post from a Democrat.

I’ve been a Democrat for 20 years, but my experience made me realize just how out of touch my party is with the country at large
- Karlyn Borysenko

After Attending a Trump Rally, I Realized Democrats Are Not Ready For 2020

Loyalty Above All Else, Except Honor

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 3873 | Location: Colorado | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Yeah, we have been hearing a lot of that lately. Looking forward to November!!

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5035 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
St. Vitus
Dance Instructor
Picture of blueye
posted Hide Post
Good article, thanks.

Posts: 5300 | Location: basement | Registered: April 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I think we should have a Take A Lefty to Work Day. Just to show them how normal people behave and live.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20810 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had to stop reading it. Glad she changed, but God, what a whimpering vj.

Posts: 17136 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fredward:

Whimpering......liberal trait.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She had to start somewhere. Stepping through the fire of the left's bullshit is a great place to start.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting that, I didn't mind reading it.
Sounds mild I know, but I tend to stay out of politics entirely so this is actually high praise.

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
quote:

Whimpering......liberal trait.

These are the people we'll need to convert if we want to prevent the far-left shift that many are praying for.

For another 'epiphany moment' for a leftist, this article opens up from the anarchist segment of the Left, who grew up.
Sad Radicals

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
I couldn't finish reading it either as its a book. Ive never seen so many brain washed, misguided people in my 61 years of life. And they carry the baggage of skin color around though it must weigh a ton. Most of the politicians from the left bring only these false issues to the peoples table, wanting to lead. If their sum total is race, social justice half truths and non substitantive policy, dont bother participating in Government. Go away for a half century 'till they can grow the hell up.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post