SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Should we be concerned with the possibility of Gillum beating DeSantis in Florida?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Should we be concerned with the possibility of Gillum beating DeSantis in Florida? Login/Join 
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Election tampering should be an capital offense with instant sentence accurate to historical standards.

Nearest tree or lamp post and a rope.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15689 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
HOLY CRAP! FLORIDA VOTER Films Broward County Election Officials Transferring Ballots in Rented Truck on Election Night! (VIDEO)

Florida voter JoAnn Knox captured Broward County Election Officials Transferring Ballots in Rented Truck on Election Night!

“This violates all chain of custody requirements for paper ballots,” argues Independent Congressional candidate for Florida’s 23rd District, Tim Canova.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...k-on-election-night/

Shared to my social media as well as the lady's post directly showing the video! Mad

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:

Seriously.
We are getting to the point where the people may have to take things into their own hands.
The GDCs only believe in elections when they win.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23932 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
It's the first rule of politics:

"Keep counting!"

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30287 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
Election tampering should be an capital offense with instant sentence accurate to historical standards.

+ ∞
Damned right!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43801 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Brenda Snipes trying to make excuses about the quantity of ballots when Miami-Dade had 100K more ballots cast and got theirs done!

-Dtech

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dtech:
Reported a short while ago...Scott is going to be speaking at 8:15pm this evening.

https://www.news4jax.com/live/...resses-vote-counting

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43801 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I almost hate a bunch of democrats...they are (and always have been) a bunch of lying thieves that will steal the coins of a dead person's eyes...a pox on every fuckin' one of their houses...un-American thieves every one!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10579 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
Fox News didn't even bother cutting over to Rick Scott's speech which was excellent! Thanks for the live feed link sigmoney! They have already filed lawsuits against Palm Beach and Broward for elections violations and already has the FDLE involved and investigating! They were refusing to let elections officials go in to the ballot counting areas and were trying to keep them behind a glass wall at a distance without them being able to hear what was going on as well.

Take that you lying cheating bastards! Mad

As of the last update just a short while ago, Scott's (15097) and DeSantis (36,235) lead is holding. They must know the jig is up and they won't be filling in or turning more stacks of fraudulent ballots in. They must have thought people wouldn't notice and just let them keep adding to the tallies until it was too late.

-Dtech

Picture of stormwalker
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see Brenda Snipes indicted and put behind bars where she belongs.

Posts: 544 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post

Posts: 26194 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Rules of Evidence should apply for ballots; if not under positive control of election officials at all times, and that would include in designated storage facilities, then those ballots are tainted and not admissable. Just my 2¢ worth.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2692 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
It is against state election law if ballots are not monitored, handled, and transported by at least 2 election workers at all times. In either case, it wouldn't surprise me if the provisional ballot box was empty or at most had a handful of ballots given the nature of how infrequently they are used and how provisional ballots work. They would receive the most scrutiny, especially now.

-Dtech

Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Scott is on Hannity now and he is furious. He is saying somehow Broward County found 78,000 votes and his lead is down to 15,000 votes. As governor he is illegally being blocked to information/access he legally has access too. Disgusting.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Get these thieving bastards. Mad

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30287 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Anything to get the republican senate majority down to 52 or 51 again. Democrats can usually find 1-3 RINOS to go along with them to block President Trumps appointments. 53 or more senators would be a comfortable enough majority to prevent most of such especially with Flake, Corker, and McCain gone.

Posts: 9730 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
Amazing how they never find boxes of ballots for conservatives.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
They "find" thousands and thousands of "ballots".
Democrats are controlling the count. The ballots are overwhelmingly Democrat.

Hillary's law people from Fusion GPS are involved with the recount.

Somebody needs to get a fuckin' rope Mad Mad

They didn't find ballots, they created ballots.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16611 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by grumpy1:
Scott is on Hannity now and he is furious. He is saying somehow Broward County found 78,000 votes and his lead is down to 15,000 votes. As governor he is illegally being blocked to information/access he legally has access too. Disgusting.

This bitch, Brenda Snipes is in charge of the election count in Broward County, and she has pulled shit like this before. This is not her first rodeo Mad. Even media folks are flabbergasted that she can not fully explain why the count is taking so long. And apparently, she is breaking Florida laws by the tardiness of her count and the torrid process taking place.

"In May, a judge ruled that Snipes had violated state and federal law after she destroyed voter ballots in the state’s 2016 congressional election. In the race, former Democratic National Convention (DNC) Chairwoman Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz won re-election by less than 7,000 votes against Democrat primary challenger Tim Canova."

"The next year, when Canova asked to review the paper ballots in the race, it was revealed that Snipes destroyed the ballots only 12 months after the primary. Federal and state law mandates that ballots not be destroyed until 22 months after an election."

"The case exposed that Snipes’ staff had opened ballots in private in 2016 on election day."

"Just last year, Snipes’ office was taken to federal court by President Trump’s administration after being accused of keeping felons, noncitizens, and dead voters on the voter rolls in Broward County and at one point having more voters on the rolls than actual voters in the district."

She needs to go to prison, fuck the trial.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...d-voters-from-rolls/

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16611 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
If Rick Scott loses, so will Ron DeSantis. Florida will be again a key state for the 2020 presidential election and a democrat governor in Florida would certainly help the democrat candidate for president.