SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Should we be concerned with the possibility of Gillum beating DeSantis in Florida?
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Should we be concerned with the possibility of Gillum beating DeSantis in Florida? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I suspect Snipes is cutting up ballots and flushing them down the toilet.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
I don’t understand how this is being allowed to continue if the law requires absentee votes to be counted within 30 minutes of the polls closing. Is there no judge or LE agency who will enforce the law?

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15251 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
IAW Para’s requested proper use of the word cunt, Brenda C. Snipes should have been dealt with years ago. This is an example of why I think Republicans are retards. The Florida GOP never saw this coming? You snooze - you lose. When you can’t even trust law enforcement you are very fucked.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
I don’t understand how this is being allowed to continue if the law requires absentee votes to be counted within 30 minutes of the polls closing. Is there no judge or LE agency who will enforce the law?

I am thinking Rick Scott is hoping to win the recount, which he should, but if for some reason he does not those "after deadline" votes will probably come into play about being disqualified from the official vote count which will cause a huge shit storm.

Posts: 9746 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
One thing and one thing only will stop this. People like Brenda Snipes and any others even close to this get dealt with and dealt with harshly. Removed from their position, voting rights suspended for a minimum of 5 years and a minimum $100,000 fine or 2 years in jail. For first offense of voter fraud or manipulation.

You try to vote during suspension off to jail for 2 years NOW!

Trump has said before he took office he is going to put a stop to this shit and the time is here!

If the hammer doesn't drop on some folks this will not only continue but will get worse every election cycle.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8529 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Time for a Battle of Athens Part 2.

Posts: 5736 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
People like Brenda Snipes and any others even close to this get dealt with and dealt with harshly. Removed from their position, voting rights suspended for a minimum of 5 years and a minimum $100,000 fine or 2 years in jail. For first offense of voter fraud or manipulation.

I agree. I was thinking death penalty... but your penalty is more likely to pass!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24100 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As none of the votes can be counted the all need to be trashed. This person should be responsible for paying for a replacement vote under independent supervision from other counties.

If she can not pay for a new election, the county loose all votes for this election.

She looses her voting rights for life.

Posts: 726 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12673 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
Time for a Battle of Athens Part 2.

I’ve been wondering when this historical event was going to be referenced. Smile

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of drew3630
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clipper1:
Would this be possible?

What if Mitch McConnell & GOP Caucus in the Senate vote not to accept results of either election as inherently tainted and suspect, refuse to seat either nominal electee and force the State to do the whole thing over? A cast of 100's of lawyers from both sides overseeing the entire process, including purple thumbprints if necessary. I know, I'm probably dreaming, and don't shoot me down. It was just a thought Frown

Sounds good to me. This election where the democrats keep finding "lost" ballots that always go towards their candidate, seems a lot like the old Chicago elections from the Daley machine where you have dead people mysteriously coming back to life to cast ballots.

Posts: 244 | Location: Northern California | Registered: June 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12673 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Notary Sojac
Picture of festus haggen
posted Hide Post
"It's not the people who vote that count. It's the people who count the votes." (Joseph Stalin)

Golden lads and girls all must,
As chimney-sweepers, come to dust.

Posts: 368 | Location: Maryland | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pale Horse:

My understanding: Absentee mail-in ballots are to be counted within 30 minutes of the polls closing is correct. What we are misunderstanding is the word "counted" does not mean "tallied". The election officer is supposed to count the number of absentee ballots in their possession at the time of poll closing. Then the office tallies the ballots and adds the number of votes for the various candidates to the totals by the deadline Saturday. Broward did not release the count, leading to speculation that they are "finding" ballots.

Broward is also tallying absentee ballots that were signed but the signature did not match the signature on file. The Dems want these ballots certified; "Count Every Vote". Why the hell have a requirement for the ballot to be signed if the official just can't/won't be bothered to check it? This is how fraud happens; not at the polling place, but in mail-in ballots. Don't purge the voter rolls; just keep the names of former (dead, moved) voters on the roll and give some absentee ballots and a list of names to political operatives. I spoke with a former Escambia county commissioner who served on the county election committee a decade ago. The post-election committee meeting included representatives of both parties, who could only observe. He said the election supervisor brought them various boxes of ballots that were rejected by her office. One box contained ballots with mismatched signatures. They examined each one by hand and showed them to the party reps. That is how it is supposed to work. Broward and Palm Beach counties are committing voter fraud.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cne32507,

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
On a related note, the Democrat Nikki Fried holds a VERY slight lead over the Republican Caldwell for Commissioner of Agriculture. This race will go to a hand recount. The Ag commish issues concealed weapons permits in Florida and Ms Fried will be throwing a monkey wrench in the CWP process. This is not good at all.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://thefederalist.com/2018...at-complicity-again/

Florida voters elected Republican Ron DeSantis as governor and Republican Rick Scott as senator on election night. Both were announced as winners and their opponents conceded defeat. But then Democratic lawyer Marc Elias announced that Democrats would be going for a recount and would win the Senate seat.

To make sure that votes aren’t being invented or destroyed to effect an outcome, one of the first priorities of any election supervisor is to announce how many ballots are in possession and how many remain to be counted

Citizens can not have confidence that ballots are not being destroyed, or created, when supervisors fail to immediately announce how many ballots are on hand.

Florida law also requires that vote-by-mail and absentee ballots are accounted for within 30 minutes of polls closing. While the other 65 counties in Florida had no problem following this state law, the supervisors of Broward County and Palm Beach County refused to follow that law.

Rubio reminded Americans that Broward County’s supervisor had a history of election problems, including illegally destroying ballots, secretly opening mail-in ballots, sending voters too many ballot pages, and leaving a constitutional question off the ballot.

Here’s how the media is handling this extremely serious issue of mounting evidence of a Florida election-stealing scandal:

Yahoo: Trump. without evidence, claims 'there's a lot of crooked stuff going on' as Republicans' lead shrinks in Florida

A hundred more examples could be offered.

To be clear, these are not the stories and social media accounts of official Democratic partisans, but the accounts and stories of a media that is desperate to not be thought of as “fake news.” A media that is desperate to make the case that they are something other than partisan hacks who care about elevating Democrats and harming Republicans above all other journalistic concerns.

to the naked eye, this is nothing but pure gaslighting about the obvious efforts of two of the most historically scandal-ridden counties in the country when it comes to elections and voting.

Everyone knows what is going on here and to say that there is no evidence, when evidence is obvious to everyone, including those who are pretending it isn’t there, is offensive.

A media that were something other than the communications leaders of the progressive movement would note that Palm Beach County is violating Florida law by refusing to provide required information to the public, and by illegally refusing to allow officials into the ballot counting area to observe what is occurring.

The country is more than two-and-a-half years into an effort by the Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee to create a false narrative of treasonous collusion with Russia to steal an election.

Our media completely believe without evidence that Donald Trump engaged in a 30-year conspiracy with Russia to steal the 2016 election from Hillary Clinton, but have complete confidence in an election supervisor who earlier this year was found by Florida courts to have illegally hidden and destroyed ballots.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: sdy,

Posts: 19569 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
On Twitter Rubio referred to the "count all votes" as a straw man, misdirection. And the response is viral, and I think normal people are falling for the lefts clever burial of election fraud in a seemingly legitimate effort to make every vote valuable.

Why is it so hard for people to think and reason.

The lefts #everyvotecounts really means none of them do.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3590 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
In the Lou Dobbs video posted above the discussion is about Snipes competence.

Clearly, the woman is highly competent if she keeps doing this every close election and gets away with it. Same machine that made sure Franken got into the Senate years ago.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
Elections should be sacrosanct.

The penalties for fraud should be very serious indeed. 10 or 20 year prison terms MINIMUM.
These thieving conniving rat-bastards aren't going to stop pulling this crap as long as they think they will at worst get a plea bargained slap on the wrist. IF they get caught red-handed.
I personally lean towards the death penalty, but that would never get legislated.

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why is it so hard for people to think and reason.

Bumper sticker logic. It's the Hanta virus of the information (overload) age.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post