SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Upcoming History Ch. Show- The Men Who Built America: Frontiersmen
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Upcoming History Ch. Show- The Men Who Built America: Frontiersmen Login/Join 
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted
Looking foward to this..
Leonardo DiCaprio & his Production Company
who made the Oscar winning film, The Revenant,
present this eight (8) part special of one (1) hour Films,
on the American Legends like-
Daniel Boone, Davy Crockett, Tecumseh, Fremont,
Lewis & Clark, Kit Carson & Andrew Jackson
It premiers on HISTORY Channel, 07 MARCH 2018

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, you can trust their view of American history like you trust gas station sushi.

Posts: 107486 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Well, given their “history” I cant blame anyone for feeling that way. At least its not bigfoot or Amelia Earhart.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3446 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
nope

has it been vetted by a real historian? Or is this much like Ancient Aliens

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53164 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I will watch it. I have read about all of these people and have some knowledge of them.

Posts: 5615 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
I'm in for at least the Kit Carson episode.

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post