Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lil Kim Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
A Chinese-American friend of mine has explained that the last thing China wants is a war with the US. Much of the Chinese culture is all about making money, and with a war they would lose money. He tells me there is no way China would go to war with the US.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
I doubt that anyone here knows exactly how EMPs could be used right now. And if he/she did know, they couldn't say.

Read "One Second After" by William R. Forstchen

it explains it pretty well in there....

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11278 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Lil Bich backed down.... Good call

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by c1steve:
A Chinese-American friend of mine has explained that the last thing China wants is a war with the US. Much of the Chinese culture is all about making money, and with a war they would lose money. He tells me there is no way China would go to war with the US.

Hmmm. State-owned weapons factories + state-controlled natural resources = pacifism?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
Amid the stunning revelations of advancements in North Korea's nuclear missile program, experts say there's another weapon in Pyongyang’s arsenal the world should keep a close eye on.

Kim Jong Un’s military has been collecting large stockpiles of nerve agents, such as sarin and VX, that could target U.S. military bases in the region and large cities like Seoul and Tokyo, according to a new report.

“Nuclear weapons are not the only threat,” Kelsey Davenport, director of non-proliferation policy for the Arms Control Association told the McClatchy Washington Bureau. “North Korea could respond to a U.S. attack using chemical weapons. That would be devastating.”

While Pyongyang officials deny the rogue regime possesses chemical weapons, the country began developing chemical weapons in 1961 amid rising tensions at that time.

The Korea Research Institute of Chemical Technology reports the country has four military bases equipped with chemical weapons and at least 11 facilities where they are produced and stored.

Davenport said it would be difficult, if not impossible, to neutralize North Korea’s chemical weapon stockpile with a preventive strike.

“Compared to the nuclear threat, which involves, a finite number of warheads and delivery systems vulnerable to air defenses and antimissile systems, the chemical threat is not as easily negated,” military analyst Reid Kirby wrote in the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists.

The report on Pyongyang’s chemical arsenal comes amid rising tensions with the U.S., a conflict which saw an apparent de-escalation this week after North Korean media reported Kim Jong Un had delayed a decision about whether to follow through with his threat to fire missiles toward Guam, a U.S. territory.

President Trump said in a tweet on Wednesday the dictator made a “wise decision” to back down from his threats.

“The alternative would have been both catastrophic and unacceptable!” Trump wrote.

U.S. military officials have not commented on North Korea’s chemical weapons arsenal.

VX and sarin are two potent nerve agents, which attack the nervous system. Both are banned by the Chemical Weapons Convention, but several countries maintain stockpiles.

Trump accused the Syrian government of using chemical weapons on its citizens earlier this year, an attack that killed at least 74 people.

“There is legitimate concerns that sustained use of chemical weapons in Syria has lowered the threshold for their use elsewhere,” Davenport said.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2...-in-its-arsenal.html

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks to me like L'il Kim listened to what the Pres. and his advisers had to say about this shit, and thought otherwise about things. For sure Trump and Mathis spoke "too harshly" to Kim!!! LOL The little shit seems to have understood it just fine.

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Or he listened to the Chinese when Trump signed an order to investigate whether the Chinese were abiding by trade agreements.

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump accused the Syrian government of using chemical weapons on its citizens earlier this year, an attack that killed at least 74 people

I'd like to think Trump established a precedent in how he will handle the use or threat of use of chemical agents when he had that airport taken out.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Davenport said it would be difficult, if not impossible, to neutralize North Korea’s chemical weapon stockpile with a preventive strike.

I believe that a Nuclear Detonation is hot enough to neutralize just about anything.

I am not suggesting that as a solution but as soon as an "expert" says "impossible" I start to smell an agenda.

Posts: 3853 | Location: Citrus County Florida | Registered: October 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I wonder how much Li'l Kim would disperse his supplies of the stuff. On the one hand, dispersal provides a margin of safety for the weapons themselves. On the other hand, who in the hell would that paranoid little bugger trust with an independent capacity to deploy VX?

Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
I would have probably passed out if I'd seen a headline today that read "TRUMP GIVES N. KOREA PAUSE, GUAM SAFE"

343 - Never Forget

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Well, Lil' Kim is at it again.

Launches ballistic missile over Japan

Let's see if the "fire and fury, the likes of which the world has never seen" threat is carried out.

I'm thinking that that little bastard might have just poked the wrong bear.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of AzMikeCFD102
posted Hide Post
The country's chief cabinet secretary, Yoshihide Suga, described it as an 'unprecedented, grave threat'.
The warning text to citizens said: 'A missile was fired from North Korea. Please evacuate to a sturdy building or basement.'
The Pentagon responded, confirming that they were aware of the launch.

A statement read: 'We assess North Korea conducted a missile launch within the last 90 minutes.
'We can confirm that the missile launched by North Korea flew over Japan. We are still in the process of assessing this launch.
'North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) determined the missile launch from North Korea did not pose a threat to North America.
'We are working closely with Pacific Command, Strategic Command and NORAD and will provide an update as soon as possible.'
British Foreign Secretary Boris Johnson has said he is ‘outraged’ by the ‘reckless provocation’ of North Korea’s latest missile launch.
North Korea launched a rocket over Japan in 1998 and then a satellite payload in 2009.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...n.html#ixzz4r6XiVyVw

MAGA

NRA
Gun Owners of America

Posts: 388 | Location: Tucson, Az | Registered: August 17, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
He really is trying to pick a fight and make like it wasn't his fault.

343 - Never Forget

Administrator
posted Hide Post
At a certain point, Kim will force Japan to take proactive measures to insure the safety of its own people.

If Japan is attacked, they are fully grown nation and do not require US or South Korean permission to defend themselves. If North Korea becomes a sufficient threat to Japan, Japan will be compelled to act, regardless of whether they have express US or South Korean support. If Kim struck Guam, we wouldn't need to ask for South Korean or Japanese permission to strike back: we should not expect the Japanese to require our permission to defend themselves.

It's not personal, it's just politics.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd send a drone in with a small nuclear bomb on it and bomb his nuclear site, then blame it on their own accident at said nuclear site.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a job for 007

343 - Never Forget

Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Time for someone close to him to step up to the plate.
He could easily die from natural causes too.

Posts: 9506 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 220-9er:
Time for someone close to him to step up to the plate.
He could easily die from natural causes too.

Acute lead poisoning perhaps.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
A simple fall off of a balcony would do fine.