Tools

Lil Kim Login/Join 
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Fire and Fury = Nuke It From Orbit Just To Be Sure

I hope. Eat it, NORK fatboy.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post
A cameo for Para

Posts: 3518 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Some Lil Kim live in a bunker hundreds of feet undergound? I bet he does.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
Some Lil Kim live in a bunker hundreds of feet undergound? I bet he does.

That's what the bunker buster and GBU-43-B are for.
Even if they don't kill him, they may give him an attitude change.
My preference would be an internal fix to the problem.

Posts: 9505 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dead_Eye
posted Hide Post
I'd send in Rosie O'Donnell, Amy Schumer and Lena Dunham to protest. A heavy labor camp is just what they need to fix everything inside and out.

Then again, Stubby Kim might like a lot of extra something to hold onto.

Beware the man who has one gun because he probably knows how to use it.

Posts: 368 | Location: Somplace with cold drinks and warm women | Registered: May 04, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't know the details of what we should actually do, but here is the situation:

1. Kim MUST GO. We simply cannot allow this guy to continue to develop nukes and missiles. BY WHATEVER MEANS NECESSARY.

2. It is ridiculous to depend on China for intervention. They are our ideological ENEMY, even if we maintain a mutually beneficial trade stance. It is fine to ask them, but we can't depend on them.

3. Surgical strike(s) ? Targeted assassination ? All out fire and fury ? Sponsored internal coup ? I don't know what we are capable of pulling off, but our military does.

It has to be done.
The sooner the better. Kim is only increasing in power.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Does anyone think he has the technology to actually hit Guam?

On purpose I mean.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
In theory, maybe. In practice, no (IMO, of course).

He will not use nukes unless he is attacked. He is a chihuahua barking visciously at passers-by, but doesn't have the cajones to get in a real fight.

All this bluster and the threats are for his own people (to show him bravely standing up to the eevil West). Military action will doom him, and he knows it.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
I don't hear Pelosi, Warren, et.al . offering to go over on a diplomatic mission...

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
In theory, maybe. In practice, no (IMO, of course).

He will not use nukes unless he is attacked. He is a chihuahua barking visciously at passers-by, but doesn't have the cajones to get in a real fight.

All this bluster and the threats are for his own people (to show him bravely standing up to the eevil West). Military action will doom him, and he knows it.

Does he? Or is he so wrapped up in his cult of personality and just enough mentally off center to believe that he is in fact the most powerful man on the planet and willing to provoke an encounter to prove it?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37957 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
I think he is psychotic.

Posts: 12920 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Let's be careful
out there
posted Hide Post
take him out. His generals are afraid of him. his family is afraid of him. If he wasn't so crazy, the world would laugh at him. Tou can't rely on crazy. We have to grease the fat little fuck.

Posts: 7333 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: May 29, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would have them make a Dennis Rodman robot clone with an internal bomb and set up a meeting with lil K.

Every missile that left NK airspace would be immediately intercepted.

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
Does anyone think he has the technology to actually hit Guam?

On purpose I mean.

He doesn't have to. He doesn't have to hit us either, nor does he need to perfect re-entry. All he has to do is set off an atmospheric nuke and we're fucked. We know that he has the capability to do this now.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
I've met and talked to people who prep for such things on behalf of various entities and the short answer is there is little fear from a direct and devastating nuke attack on the US. Instead, the front burner concern for Europe via Iran and the US via NK is a large EMP pulse.

EMP is far more disabling to us.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
How is it that no one has managed to pop a cap in the back of that weird haircut?

Seems all those be-medaled generals might have a bit more ambition.

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's remember: Kim is the guy who had his own brother killed in a foreign country USING A BANNED NERVE AGENT.

==> INSANE

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
How is it that no one has managed to pop a cap in the back of that weird haircut?

Seems all those be-medaled generals might have a bit more ambition.

Ambition has been selectively bred out of the NorK military over the past 70 years. An ambitious military officer is a threat to dear leader, so they are identified early and executed.

I think our best solution would be to assassinate dear leader, see who takes charge, and offer that person the full diplomatic, economic, military, and political support of the US.

And, yeah, if he pops off a high altitude EMP, the entire region would go lights out (eastern Russia/China, all of South Korea and Japan). And, every satelite in the entire low earth orbit region would be rendered inert over the course of several weeks (including ISS).

This is the worst case scenario, IMO. Of course, China would never support the NorKs if they did this, as it would destroy China's economy. NorK needs China's support, so I don't expect this to happen. Of course, dear leader isn't the smartest dude on the planet, so who knows what he will do. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
For all this nuke talk, no one will fire nukes. Not NK and not the US. The fallout would kill many innocents in NK who don't support their regime and have no voice or power to change it. If we're going to do battle and force a regime change, you simply don't kill those who are supposed to benefit from your actions.

From the long ago days when I was the battalion CBR NCO, nukes can be used without downwind fallout. Air burst, in which the fireball does not touch the ground. Hence, no dirt, etc is picked into the fireball and become radioactive.

Used to plot the blast and fallout patterns when stationed in Frankfurt. Huge difference between ground burst and air burst.

Air burst over lil kim's nuke facilities would put them out of commission without fallout. Blast/shock and heat wave would do it.

IIRC, the media is saying today that Lil' Kim has a bunch of nuke warheads. Where did he get them? only a couple/three weeks ago he was still doing development and detonating experimental nukes deep underground.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Remember China's Primier and Trump had a good time at Mar Largo. Dollars to Donuts, an unofficial aggrement was reached between the two.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post