Page 1 2 3 4 ... 19
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lil Kim Login/Join 
posted
What would you do, just a conference call to the Chinese honcho's and Lil Kim and simply say, we're tired of the games, Kim, fire away, & we are doing the same. We're done. Mr. China, you want to stop it do something now or it all ends today. The world will end someday, why not now?

I'm so tired of listening to this loudmouth, put up or shut up. Fingers on the buttons!
The posters on this sight are very smart, what would you do?

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I'm lazy. I'd be hoping to get China to stomp Li'l Kim into the dust, and then hoping to see China get bogged down there.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Formulate a low cost, high probability of success mission to kill him.
Don't waste American lives to invade and occupy the shithole.
And then tell whoever replaces him, to play nice or its Deja Vu all over again.
Korea and Vietnam are great examples of how failing to totally and finally defeat an ememy haunts you forever.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
In the eternal words of the Daleks, "Exterminate, Exterminate, Exterminate..."

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17459 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
His rhetoric is backing him in a corner. At some point he is either going to have to claim a military provocation and fire, or be seen as the impotent blow hard that he is. For some reason he seems laser focused on the US as the harbringer of all of NK's woes. He is a special type of crazy that should never have his fingers near a Nerf gun much less nuclear weapons

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
International mercenary team + Barrett .50 BMG's = No more Lil Kim. Let's see what comes next.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Remember the movie Real Genius with Val Kilmer? Plot scenario had a demonstration of the assassination of a banana republic dictator from space. One shot, man gone. The problem was that someone from "Pacific Tech" objected to targeted assassination. I always thought...hmmmmm...what's so bad about that?

Posts: 18018 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't know how good their radar and other detection systems are but I bet if we could put a stealthy cruise missle through his bedroom window in the middle of the night there would be no retaliation. I suspect his generals know that to attack us is suicide.

Posts: 1605 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: April 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a bigger boat
Picture of CaptainMike
posted Hide Post
The Norks are now threatening Guam. Don't they realize it could tip over at any time, so should one of their unguided missiles land nearby and kick up a wake... well just imagine the consequences.

MOO means NO! Be the comet!

Posts: 2769 | Location: The Tidewater. VCOA. | Registered: June 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Put the nukes on the table. Tell every countey who has diplomats in NK to remove their people and make it clear that if NK launches another missile in our general directikn we will nuke every military base they have and their capital. Once china realizes we are Seriously considering a nike strike i think they wilm have to take a more serious stance. No I don't want to war with North Korea but the longer we wait the better their technology gets the more weapons they can make in the more casualties we will incur down the road so screw North Korea.

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
As I understand it from today's news, he/they are supposed to have what amounts to a small nuke ready now.

I call BS. They have never, at least to my knowledge, had any kind of deployable nuke. Every thing they were doing was down in the bottom of a very deep hole. Now all of a suddent they leap from that to deployable warheads.

Not to mention what would happen to their capital city if they did launch something at us.

Unless they got one from some other nuke nation, which would not good news for them, for us, or for the country that gave it to Lil' kim.

Maybe someone should show that insane asshole a picture or two of Nagasaki. I have a couple of snapshots of there taken by one of my uncles whose ship stopped there right after the war.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bully's like Lil Kim think they can push and push, and that the US will not risk a war...wrong, Trump is no pushover. I am sure they have many analysts trying to track Kim's movements each and every day. Then the day will come, and Lil Kim will be dust.

-c1steve

Posts: 4041 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
North Korea isn't the problem. Not really. The real problem is that China likes a client state buffer between them and South Korea and Japan. We could do whatever we want to the Norks, except for that bit of politics and geography.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53118 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
"Hai China. We're no longer importing iPhones, toxic dog food, kids' toys painted with toxic paint, or anything Walmart sells until the NORK fat kid is permanently STFU. As for all that debt you bought under our Kenyan president, ahem ... suckers. Ask a Nigerian prince for payoff terms."

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
If I were king of the US I would aim most of my nuke arsenal at NK. Then I would be eerily quiet. Kimbo would have to make the first move. As soon as he did, NK would glow for a century. I would then be eerily quiet to any country that complained.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29608 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
My POV, cynical and jaded as I am after so many times on this merry go round...

We got hit on Dec. 7th 1941.
Drawn into WWII Europe, as well.

Got gobsmacked on 9-11.

And a few other notable events along the way where life was not-so-wunnerful.

So, do we wait and see if the little-fat-man-with-the-bad-haircut pops a nuke on our folks somewhere and then try and put Pandora back in Schroedinger's box?

I say, let's do it right here right now.

Either we continue to give head to anyone in the world who threatens to pimp slap us, or we stand and tell any and all takers that we won't tolerate such crap anymore, "BECAUSE WE DON'T HAVE TOO!!!!"

There is no one in this world that gives a rat fuck about us or our interests.

If we don't, ain't nobody else gonna step up and get into the fight with the bully we are facing.

That's simply fantasy.

Let's get it on and just see how bad the rest of the world is.

I'm willing to put it all in and say that the rest of the world may piss and moan, but no one will dare push back.

And all that above is why you might thank your God that I don't have the option to kick the football.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Um...

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Formulate a low cost, high probability of success mission to kill him.
Don't waste American lives to invade and occupy the shithole.
And then tell whoever replaces him, to play nice or its Deja Vu all over again.

This.
Surgical strike. Don't even offer to clean up the mess.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23948 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
For all this nuke talk, no one will fire nukes. Not NK and not the US. The fallout would kill many innocents in NK who don't support their regime and have no voice or power to change it. If we're going to do battle and force a regime change, you simply don't kill those who are supposed to benefit from your actions.

I don't believe the US has used their full economic power yet via China. The Chinese economy is geared towards catering to the US but isn't built for theirs. The dollar is traded as a world commodity so we have economic clout with the Chinese.

With these recent UN sanctions NK lost 1/3 of their economic trade and the only way they can react is with military bluster. They won't give up their nuke program so they're putting themselves in a corner.

Put more economic pressure on China and they'll see that he's dealt with.

The other entity thats paying close attention is Iran.

Posts: 4069 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post