SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What time is it when your tarantula matches your eyeglasses?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What time is it when your tarantula matches your eyeglasses? Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I had a pet red knee as a boy. It was completely harmless.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Its fuzzy!

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16086 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Its fuzzy!

Hmm, if one were to run out of TP and squirrels...hmmm. Wink

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
And I felt good about helping a wolf spider out of a plastic dog bowl in my garage...I’ll draw the line about one crawling on my face though Eek

I'm that crazy neighbor that is outside at 2AM, in my underwear, releasing a spider or bug. I even developed a special method for capturing and releasing the little guys.

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Used to run into their migration herds while on my motorcycle commuting to work. Very large groups of them. They pop up straight in the air if alarmed so it could make for an interesting ride.

Posts: 5694 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
Nhtagmember, are you in the Verde Valley?

Modern Day Savage, sounds like you’re in the area also?

We get a pretty good bunch of them when it’s their season. I know that Jerome has an abundance of them when they come out.

Colorado actually. The annual mass migration takes place in the southern part of the state so I haven't actually witnessed it, but local news stations like to report on it almost every year...most likely to elicit the "ick" factor from viewers/ listeners...but I'd actually like to see it sometime.

Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Negative on her tarantula. I might pet her beaver though.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post