SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Zoe and the Rainbow Bridge
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zoe and the Rainbow Bridge Login/Join 
Picture of grumpy1
posted Hide Post
Dang and my condolences. It is always tough to lose one of our family members. Zoe sure looks like a sweet dog. You have been blessed that she shared her life with you and your family.

Posts: 9747 | Location: Northern Illinois | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
My thoughts are with you in this difficult time.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
Condolences sent. These postings are coming in bunches right now for some reason. Tough on everybody losing their four-legged friends.

Posts: 4499 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 10-7 leo
posted Hide Post
It's never easy. Remember all the good times you had together.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
If you beat your swords into plowshares, you will become farmers for those who didn't!
Political Correctness is fascism pretending to be Manners-George Carlin

Posts: 2038 | Location: Central FL | Registered: September 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Sorry, friend.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stalwart to the very end. Last night, she had to drag herself to the bed and this morning begged me to bring her into the living room where we always watched the morning news. We had an appointment at the Vet at 10 am, but at 7:45 she passed as I sat with her on the floor. She was a terrific dog and I'll miss her, but this was the best that Mrs. Dresden and I could hope for. [URL= ]Zoe in 2015[/URL]

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
So sorry.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear, friends to the end. Prayers sent.

Posts: 937 | Location: Greeley, CO | Registered: March 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Tip Zoe, I'm sorry for your loss.

Beth Greene

Posts: 7841 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss.
Zoe was a beautiful, loving dog.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
My condolences.

It's the worst part of having pets. You know it's coming, it has to, but it still kicks your ass when it does. I've never had a dog or cat pass away early, but friends of mine have, and it's even worse. Your dog lived a good long life, judging by her appearance. My last two went a month and a day apart. It was rough to see how frail they became in their last days. It doesn't seem all that long ago that they were out in the back yard, King harassing Molly:

And King a couple of weeks before the end:

Posts: 214 | Location: Ohio | Registered: January 01, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I"m sorry my friend. She looks like a wonderful dog.

I hope she is playing her fuzzy butt off on the other side of the bridge, and that you will see her again some day.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry for your loss. I pray that in time you'll decide to offer another needy pup the home and love you shared with Zoe. I know she can't be replaced, but I'm sure she had a wonderful life with her "pack" and if your family's sorrow can be relieved to any degree by opening your heart, then I hope it happens.

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10198 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bless her.

Posts: 702 | Location: Gatesville, TX | Registered: January 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss my friend.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Oh NO!
I didn't see where you lost your puppy dog!
I'll send Coco over to show her they way home.

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39753 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tenacious
Tempestuous
with Integrity
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. Rest in peace good girl.

Posts: 789 | Location: NW OHIO | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
We had an appointment at the Vet at 10 am, but at 7:45 she passed as I sat with her on the floor. She was a terrific dog and I'll miss her, but this was the best that Mrs. Dresden and I could hope for.

She must have known, she wanted some more family time.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are some things in life (this being one of them) where there is just no good answer, and we simply have to work our way through it.

Thoughts and prayers for you, Zoe and the family.

P

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty."

John F. Kennedy

Posts: 169 | Registered: April 22, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Bandit and I send along our condolences...

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post