SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Zoe and the Rainbow Bridge
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Zoe and the Rainbow Bridge Login/Join 
posted
She hasn't been keeping her food down for a few days. When we took her in to the vet yesterday X-rays showed a couple of masses about the size of softballs. She has stopped sleeping in her bed and laid down in the family room tonight. I'm on the couch. We are going to ride up Trail Ridge Road tomorrow and we'll go back to the vet on Saturday. She is the best dog we've ever loved. [URL= ]Zoe[/URL]

Posts: 1854 | Location: Colorado | Registered: October 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Oh, that's tough. Sorry to hear that.

Godspeed Zoe.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear. It is never easy. A prayer of comfort has been said for you.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
So sad for your family and Zoe.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
I"m so sorry. Make that girl some steak and eggs.

Posts: 12915 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
My condolences. It is a difficult decision to make.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for your loss. Frown

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Zoe looks like the sweetest girl you could ever ask for, I bet she was happiest when she was around you and family.

I am sorry .

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
Sorry to read, hate these moments.

Posts: 2302 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Heartfelt prayers are with you all. God bless, Zoe.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SAC trained killer
Picture of Ricardokid11
posted Hide Post
So very sorry for your loss. RIP Zoe.

" May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am".

Posts: 2083 | Location: Glen Allen, VA. | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Good girl Zoe

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Hold her close on your ride up Trail Ridge Road.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12930 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Sweet looking dog. Here's a prayer that she rebounds or you get better news at the vet tomorrow.

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to here about Zoe.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
CAPT Obvious
Picture of Spiff_P239
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry that it's that time for Zoe. Our pets never stay as long as we'd like them to (forever).

Posts: 3518 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Oh so tough. Condolences and Godspeed, Zoe.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
So sad to hear what you're facing, Dresden Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear that. Always brutal to have to let them go.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3758 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Sorry for you and your family. Frown

Posts: 13668 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post