SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another border invasion caravan coming: Left hopes to whip up family separation storm before midterm
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another border invasion caravan coming: Left hopes to whip up family separation storm before midterm Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
If they are not stopped, say good by to the country you once knew, because this will only be the beginning. We will suffer the same fate we laugh at Germany and France for now. Everything that made this country great will be destroyed. Overwhelmed school systems with people who will not assimilate or learn to speak English, overwhelmed hospitals with people who cannot pay, and overwhelmed prisons with people who don't care about you or me.

They are not coming here to make a better life for themselves, they are coming here to take a better life for themselves, at the expense of the people already here. These people are just as dangerous as any army we have ever faced. Just because they aren't wearing uniforms and carrying a rifle doesn't meant they won't destroy us. Any means necessary should be used to stop them. And I mean ANY.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
I feel sorry for the members of the invasion force caravan. They are pawns.

In chess, pawns are sacrificial pieces, used to pave the way for attacking forces, or sacrificial pieces used to protect and defend the ranking pieces. In any case, they are sacrificed.

All this hand-wringing is over sacrificial pawns. They flout their flag and burn ours. They aren't demonstrating a love for the USA, they are invaders who want to take our stuff.

I won't cry if US armed forces open up and take a few of them out. They are pawns, after all.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:

And just how is the US Army going to stop them? We can't. How many soldiers would it take? What if they start throwing rocks? We can't shoot them, either on on soil or theirs. So what exactly are we going to do to stop them?
Contractors. Not the Army, we should use contractors.

Cost effective, efficient, minimal red tape.

Who would get the contract?
  • Private security companies?

• Israelis?

• Mafia?

• Bad-ass biker gangs?
ROE: Keep them out. Whatever it takes.

Second line of defense, behind the contractors, some combination of U.S. Border Patrol, U.S. Military, National Guard, Reserves, etc., to pick off any of the infiltrators who happen to slip through the first line. Each of these to result in a substantial reduction in the prime contractor's fee.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30650 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:

And just how is the US Army going to stop them? We can't. How many soldiers would it take? What if they start throwing rocks? We can't shoot them, either on on soil or theirs. So what exactly are we going to do to stop them?

The invaders must know that we won't shoot them and we can't arrest them all, even if we could we don't have any capacity to hold them.

We sadly are stuck praying they get turned back before the boarder.

This brings up a question that I've been considering for the past few days. How, exactly, do you stop them?

Yes, the military could, very easily, stop them. But, I'm afraid that it would take doing something quite unpalatable...which I'm not entirely opposed to.

This is, without question, an invasion by foreign nationals that we MUST stop. To that end, escalating force would seem appropriate, ending with live rounds. Give them a couple two or three chances to change their minds about crossing that river. After that? Open up.

I don't see this as any different than an invading Army.

Posts: 20087 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Is there a journalist or adventurer hiking along with them blogging about it? I haven't been able to find anything on them. Just random images of a group of people. Are they really walking? Where are their packs and tents and stuff. I know it can be done, many ride on the trains but it is a long and arduous process. They seem to be moving pretty quickly for an un organized social group of travelers.
Has the BBC got anyone down there, anyone?

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

Contractors. Not the Army, we should use contractors.

Well, it was only a matter of time.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
If I understand the numbers correctly.

We currently let in 1 million immigrants a year.

There are 57 million from Central America that want to immigrate.

If one includes everyone in Asia, India, Africa that lives at the extreme poverty line of a couple of dollars per day, the number jumps to billions. Continuing our current legal system of approx. 1 million immigrants, the U.S. has take a hardline form of triage.

This video should be viewed by every citizen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16679 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

The caravan is at the red marker

https://www.usatoday.com/story...honduras/1736274002/

The first waves of migrants — who U.N. officials estimate may be as high as 7,200 and growing — began arriving late Monday to the small southern Mexican town of Huixtla after an exhausting eight-hour trek. Many staked out grassy spots in the town square to sleep outdoors overnight before continuing their grueling trip north on Tuesday.

They were at least 1,100 miles from McAllen, Texas , the nearest U.S.-Mexico border entry.

Posts: 19566 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
How, exactly, do you stop them?

Artillery.

CS rounds start landing when the "caravan" gets to within furthest range...

this keeps up until forward observers tell the gunners to switch to something a little more robust. something like the Israelis have that smells like shit or skunk....

and fuck mexico if they object to us shelling into their territory-they should have stopped this AT THEIR BORDER-MX is complicit

and if they suddenly get gas masks, start dropping WP in front of them...

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
I would also like to add a thought.

Regarding the "if they make it then it is the end of the country."

I disagree. If street racing gets out of hand, with one legislative software patch no car can exceed the speed limit.
If there is an imminent threat we can close our borders. It may be hard but it's not difficult. And for a time, bloody.
The dems will get bored and move on to some other shiny thing soon anyway.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3588 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
And just how is the US Army going to stop them?

You shoot anyone who tries to cross the border.

"But you can't shoot 10,000 immigrants !!!"

No. You shoot just one or two, and the rest realize that you are serious.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redstone:
Who in this thread is saying such a ridiculous thing?

Posts: 107511 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Who in this thread is saying such a ridiculous thing?

About a dozen posts back:

quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
If they are not stopped, say good by to the country you once knew, because this will only be the beginning. We will suffer the same fate we laugh at Germany and France for now. Everything that made this country great will be destroyed. ...

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:

I disagree. If street racing gets out of hand, with one legislative software patch no car can exceed the speed limit.
If there is an imminent threat we can close our borders. It may be hard but it's not difficult. And for a time, bloody.

Do you actually believe this is possible? Absurd.

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Maybe they'll be a little further along than that. Hope someone brought umbrellas. And an anchor.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12407 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
If you haven't read this book, you should. Out of print and expensive, but e versions are available. First published in 1973!

https://www.goodreads.com/book...e_Camp_of_the_Saints

" The Camp of the Saints
by Jean Raspail,
Norman R. Shapiro
3.76 · Rating details · 712 Ratings · 134 Reviews
By the year 2000 there will on present projections be seven billion people swarming on the surface of the Earth. And only nine hundred million of them will be white. What will happen when the teeming billions of the so-called Third World - driven by unbearable hunger and despair, the inevitable consequences of insensate over-population - descend locust-like on the lush lands of the complacent white nations?

Jean Raspail has the rare imagination and courage necessary to face this terrifying question head-on. Readers of whatever color and political persuasion will find in The Camp of the Saints (already a bestseller in France & America) a hypnotically readable novel of compelling power that will disturb, provoke and horrify them by turns. And so powerful is its impact that once you have read it you will need brain surgery to forget it."

Posts: 15887 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arabiancowboy:
quote:

Do you actually believe this is possible? Absurd.

From a technical standpoint. Certainly. Practically? Just the political fallout alone will prevent it from ever happening. But there is nothing barring them technologically from limiting vehicular travel.

The dems only care about the invasion because it works in their political favor. When it is no longer advantageous this mob will be abandoned, like used refuse at a environmental pipeline protest.

Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
The title of this thread is “Another border invasion caravan coming: Left hopes to whip up family separation storm before midterm”

I don’t think the issue is working out to the Left’s advantage, politically. Many Americans, including some Dems, don’t want to see us invaded by such a horde. Note that Schumer, Pelosi, Schiff, etc. have been pretty quiet about the issue.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8936 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

The invaders must know that we won't shoot them and we can't arrest them all, even if we could we don't have any capacity to hold them.

We sadly are stuck praying they get turned back before the boarder.

Turned back by whom, and how? Using means that we would have to use ourselves if they make it to our border?

Yep, I sure do miss those WWII vets.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9146 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
You use air surveillance to track them and then intercept them with CBP / ICE and any other LEAs we can throw at the problem.

Resist? Get arrested.

Get violent? Get shot and killed.

Just like any other illegal crossing, just bigger.

Box them up and send them back.

OR, OPTION 2

We have military transports waiting for them with food and blankets. Then we truck them to downtown San Francisco and Silicon Valley, Portland, and Seattle - all the wealthiest neighborhoods - and we just turn them loose and leave.

Let the sanctuary cities figure it out.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post