SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Another border invasion caravan coming: Left hopes to whip up family separation storm before midterm
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another border invasion caravan coming: Left hopes to whip up family separation storm before midterm Login/Join 
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine a more effective way to motivate Americans to establish effective border security than this 'amnesty' caravan horse shit.

The more caravans the better. Bring it on motherfuckers.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
can you imagine,that mob looking for a place to take dump

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of side_shot
posted Hide Post
i bet the drug smugglers are pissed with all the troops they forced us to send to the border

"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."
--Benjamin Franklin, 1759--

Special Edition - Reverse TT 229ST.Sig Logo'd CTC Grips., Bedair guide rod

Posts: 1245 | Location: New Hampshire "Live Free or Die"  | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Are they going to make it across the border in time to vote?

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
My time for taking our laws seriously has certainly come to a middle.
We can't(won't) even guard our own fucking boarder.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The caravan is now in Juchitan, Mexico

The lead caravan is estimated at 4,000 people, but there is another caravan farther back that is trying to catch up.

https://www.chicagotribune.com...-20181031-story.html

Thousands of Central American migrants in a caravan that has already advanced 250 miles into Mexico hope they won't have to walk anymore, at least for a while.

Red Cross personnel on Wednesday bandaged the swollen feet of Honduran farmer Omar Lopez in the southern city of Juchitan, where the caravan was paused for the day

"We are waiting to see if they are going to help us out with buses, to continue the trip," said Lopez, 27.

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
quote:
"We are waiting to see if they are going to help us out with buses, to continue the trip," said Lopez, 27.

Who be "they" ??

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Yeah, we're sending you some flying buses. Gonna jet you right into El Paso! Party in Estados Unidos tonight!!

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
But... The UN says we have to let them in... Mad

United Nations: Trump Must Allow Caravan Migrants Into America

https://www.dailywire.com/news...migrants-joseph-curl

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
The UN can gobble my knob.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The members of the UN who want this should take these invaders into their own shithole countries. You want to help them so badly, stop talking and take them in.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
But... The UN says we have to let them in... Mad

United Nations: Trump Must Allow Caravan Migrants Into America

Oh...well, glad that's settled.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The members of the UN who want this should take these invaders into their own shithole countries. You want to help them so badly, stop talking and take them in.
The "migrants" don't want to go anywhere else--we have better freebies!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

flashguy

Yup, the invaders have no intention of working, they just want the free shit they're entitled to.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by parabellum:

flashguy

Yup, the invaders have no intention of working, they just want the free shit they're entitled to.[/QUOTE

You mean the free shit the Dems want to give them for their votes.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
From a report I saw today on the local news it appears that 7,000 number is dropping steadily. At this rate I'd be surprised to see 1,000 actually make it to the border.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Is there somewhere you gotta be real quick? Roll Eyes

We should send them 100 buses like this-

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16612 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I saw on the news today that Mexico is stopping all "rides" for the caravan. If they want to get to the US border, they can walk the next 1000 MILES!! I think that this is a real good start.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
As the Central American migrant invasion force continues to make its way towards our southern border, albeit at a much slower pace, President Trump has ordered US Army troops to interdict it and has stated unequivocally that no one will be allowed to set foot on US soil illegally. If you want to be cynical you can say that this is a purely political move to fire up the base before the Midterms. Well, then, what the hell is the sudden marshaling and moving of thousands of foreigners northward? Of course the President is aware of the political consequences of inaction/surrender. But I think he is doing this because he knows that it is his duty and responsibility to protect our borders as commander-in-chief and that plain common sense dictates that to not do anything would be nuts.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23945 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
If he needs a precedent for the sanctimonious idiots at the UN, he can always point to what the Mexican government has been doing at the Guatemalan border - for decades. I hate to admit it about a commie, but AMLO's offer to the caravan was definitely going above and beyond.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post