SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *KARMA*: For all military folks (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, CG, NG, Reserve) past and present, this AR-15 is for you. ***WINNER = watchman***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA*: For all military folks (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, CG, NG, Reserve) past and present, this AR-15 is for you. ***WINNER = watchman*** Login/Join 
Picture of JoKer86
posted Hide Post
Very generous! While I do fall into the category. I have plenty of tactical rifles already. Please don't include me. Good vibes towards a member who is without wins.

www.sanderstactical.com

Posts: 770 | Location: Gallatin, TN | Registered: December 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Most gracious Karma! USAF, only served stateside, 1977-1981. My orders to Osan got canceled due to short staffing. Great way to not see any of the world. Proud to have served, and thanks to all that did.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10908 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
12131: thanks once again for your generous offers to the military members of the forum. Please include me in you Karma. I was in the US Coast Guard from 1982 - 2002. Father was in from 54-84 and my older brother was in for 5, 81-86.

Thanks again for the chance.

Posts: 1126 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Better Than I Deserve!
Picture of LBTRS
posted Hide Post
Thank you for this very generous karma.

Please add my name to the hat. Active Duty Navy 1986 - 2012.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: September 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of james_1234
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma, please count me in. I am a USAF vet serving from '86 to '90.

Posts: 1362 | Location: Colorado | Registered: May 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Please accept my humble entry. Thanks for the opportunity. 101st Airborne 1/327th Infantry Regt. B Co. 11B-11C. Cross trained in unit as a M224 60mm Mortar Gunner. Loved the Hueys flights with occasional Chinook flights. Loved my time in Panama before the conflict. Took this picture running to load up.

Posts: 6009 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Father served in the Navy, he was at Bikini Atoll for the tests, somewhere around here I might still have a menu of what was served on his ship that day. One of my distant cousins survived the Bataan Death March, my mother told me that he came back a flesh covered skeleton. He was kept in a Army hospital for a few months while they put weight back on him before he was released from service. Mom said he never spoke of it.

How could I have forgotten, my grandfather was with Gen. Pershing during the Punitive Expedition against Villa, he was in the stateside contingent. He was on a train heading for the coast to go to Europe when the Armistice was signed.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: clubleaf206,

Posts: 12178 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeah, that M14 video guy...
Picture of benny6
posted Hide Post
Count me in.

I did 9 years in the Marines. I worked on and crewed CH-53E's. Two deployments in 1994 & 1996.

This was taken at sunset aboard the USS Tripoli in 1994

My old blues...

San Francisco bay, 1995...

My daughter decided to follow my footsteps and joined the Marines 2 years ago right out of hight school. She's now an E-4 and on active duty.

It was a great feeling watching her graduate from Parris Island.

If I'm chosen, this will go to my active duty marine daughter.

Tony.

Owner, TonyBen, LLC, Type-07 FFL
www.tonybenm14.com (Site under construction).
e-mail: tonyben@tonybenm14.com

Posts: 5396 | Location: Auburndale, FL | Registered: February 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MWills
posted Hide Post
US Army vet here. 1977 to 1980
Please include me in the most generous and awesome Karma.

I was ​always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps ​getting harder to find one.

Posts: 392 | Location: Mark Twain land, MO | Registered: August 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Very generous karma, please include me.
US Navy 78-84
Father US Navy 42-67

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Oregon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
Count me in, please (I live in Colorado so I will have to pass on the 10+ round magazine Frown ).

Master Sergeant, Retired; USAF 1990-2014.

Since we are posting pics, here is one of me with BGen (Ret) Robin Olds in front of a P-38 Lightning (he flew these in WWII).

That is bad ass.

"Why is it every time I need to get somewhere, we get waylaid by jackassery?"
-Dr. Thaddeus Venture

Posts: 6086 | Location: PDX | Registered: May 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
A lot of fantastic pics. Thanks for sharing, guys. Cool

Q

Posts: 26344 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
Wow! Some impressive service from so many SF members. Thanks to all who served, USAF Air Police and K-9 handler, '61 - '65

Posts: 3850 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Please enter me in your generous karma
Spent 9 years in the Army and 4 years Air Force

thanks

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm not laughing
WITH you
Picture of Rolan_Kraps
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rolan_Kraps:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 2BobTanner:
I was initially in the Comm Flight before becoming the Security Police Commander (123 WSSF) for the KyANG during your time there. You worked for Nick Palumo and Madeleine Travis in the Services section of the Combat Support Squadron.

Close. I worked in the Food Services Flight. I was assigned to the Mobility team, so I was in a lot of those exercises. I almost went into the SP's. I was offered that AFSC. A guy I went to High School was an SP. Chris Laramee.

Rolan Kraps
SASS Regulator
Gainesville, Georgia.
NRA Range Safety Officer
NRA Certified Instructor - Pistol / Personal Protection Inside the Home

Posts: 23577 | Location: Gainesville, GA | Registered: October 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Thanks much. I had 8.5 years active then 5.5 reserves.

Posts: 6156 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
My son has served.... Thanks for the entry. I shall give it to him if selected.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the generous offer. Please count me in. Air Force 65-69, Thailand and Vietnam 66-67.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
Count me in. Grand father was on a tank in WW2, lost a uncle in Vietnam, two cousins served in Desert Storm, 2 nephews serving right now.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8847 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in. I did 4yrs in the Navy during Desert Storm. Thanks for the chance.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3524 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post