SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    *KARMA*: For all military folks (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, CG, NG, Reserve) past and present, this AR-15 is for you. ***WINNER = watchman***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

*KARMA*: For all military folks (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, CG, NG, Reserve) past and present, this AR-15 is for you. ***WINNER = watchman*** Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous offer.
USN Oct. 1967-May 1976 USAF Reserve Nov.1983-Oct. 2005

Where's the beer!

Posts: 475 | Location: Oro Valley, Arizona | Registered: August 09, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma!!!

USCG 1994-2004

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Wanna Missile
Picture of tanksoldier
posted Hide Post
Wow. Extremely generous karma.

I don't have any pictures handy.

US Army, 1991-2006.

"I am a Soldier. I fight where I'm told and I win where I fight."
GEN George S. Patton, Jr.

Posts: 21542 | Location: Eastern plains of Colorado | Registered: January 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add my name.
My Dad and his 5 brothers were in WWII (1 Marine, 1 Navy, 3 Army, 1 Air Force) at the same time.
Only one did not return.

Thank you,

PC

Posts: 1336 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Very nice.
Please count me in USAF, Kadena AB Okinawa, RAF Mildenhall England, Grandforks AFB North Dakota.
Aircraft mechanic KC-135A/Q, Crew Chief EC-135H, Crew Chief KC-135R.
Fought the Cold War at the end of the runway, Lajes Field Azores, and Grand Forks.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is amazing. Wow.

USAF 2002-2006

Posts: 915 | Location: WI | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
Count me in, please (I live in Colorado so I will have to pass on the 10+ round magazine Frown ).

Master Sergeant, Retired; USAF 1990-2014.

Since we are posting pics, here is one of me with BGen (Ret) Robin Olds in front of a P-38 Lightning (he flew these in WWII).

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21839 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Wow, please include me in honor of my grandfather, and hero, who served our country with the best of them.

Posts: 5071 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yet another really generous karma! Please count me in.

Army 2009-present, reserves. One deployment to Africa, with another on the horizon unless my packet goes through and I end up reclassing.

----------
The first 100 people to make it out alive...get to live.

Posts: 1277 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
Very generous Karma. PLeas eadd my name as well. MI ANG 1979 - 1985, USNR 1988 - 1993.

Posts: 4012 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Wow, awesome karma! Please count me in. I did my 20 years with active and reserve time, I'll see if I can dig a picture up. Most of my time was spent as a C-130 Loadmaster.

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
uber-geek
Picture of rwdflynavy
posted Hide Post
Wow! Very generous! I'm in! Active duty Navy 1990 to present.

"To disarm the people is the most effectual way to enslave them." ~George Mason

chartprepping.com Retirement Planning and Random Musings from a Military Perspective

Posts: 3391 | Location: Big Lick Virginia | Registered: April 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Always generous 12131. Please include me. I was in the Army for a while. Here is a picture of me about to dive into Saddam's pool circa May 2003.

Posts: 2832 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
That is extremely kind and generous of you!

Please include me-

Me pap- Korean Conflict- U.S. Navy in Gator Navy
Uncle Glenn- Korean Conflict- U.S. Army Military Police
Uncle Howard- U.S. Navy WWII
Uncle Steve- U.S. Navy Vietnam, USS Bon Homme Richard (CV/CVA-31), Aviation Anti-Sub Warfare
Uncle Ken- Green Beret/Special Forces/special things I don't know/Presidential Security Detail Clintons
Me brudder- U.S. Navy Submarines 1986-1994, Quartermaster on USS Tecumseh and USS Henry Clay
Me- US Navy- Cold War submarines- USS Bonefish (SS582), rode other boats
More family members Veterans as well-

Thank you kindly!

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the chance.

US Navy Nuke Machinist Mate 1996-2005.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous Karma. Please count me in. USCG 97-01

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me, and thanx for your generosity.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing a thing or two
about a thing or two
Picture of hray
posted Hide Post
Very Nice of you. USN 89-93 USS Leahy CG-16

P226 NSWG
P220 W. German
P239 SAS gen2
P6 1980 W. German
P228 Nickel
P365XL
M400 SRP

Posts: 1139 | Location: South Miami Dade | Registered: May 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...and now here's Al
with the Weather.
Picture of guardianangel762
posted Hide Post
I was Air Force and my wife is Coast Guard reserve and the current reserve enlisted person of the year.

Thank you for this generous Karma!

Posts: 9018 | Location: Lake Stevens, WA | Registered: March 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you are not early
you are late
posted Hide Post
Please add me.
Not active duty....father retired air force pilot.

Posts: 293 | Location: Roswell, Georgia | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post