SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Old Trump Photo From My Area I Really Like
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Old Trump Photo From My Area I Really Like Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted
September 1991: Donald Trump was helping getting his son Donald Jr moved in and settled at the prestigious boarding school The Hill School in Pottstown, Pennsylvania.

Just down the street was a small shopping center with a K-Mart and Trump Sr was spotted there buying some things for Jr's room. I always liked this photo as it showed from way back that Mr. Trump was not afraid to go mingle with us little people, could you EVER see Hillary doing this? NOPE.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DJT shopping at da K-Mart! Big Grin

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1936 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He's not the only guy like that. Years ago, I had one of the richest men in the US over to my apartment for dinner with my wife and me, and he wore a sport coat from JC Penny or some other low-price place. It looked good, so why not?

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post