SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Las Vegas - Happiest Place on Earth Beginning 1 July (pot sales will be legal)
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Las Vegas - Happiest Place on Earth Beginning 1 July (pot sales will be legal) Login/Join 
Picture of heatinajeep
posted Hide Post
Update - The good gov of NV whom was opposed to legalization in his state issues an executive order to insure it's availability for consumers.

http://fox13now.com/2017/07/10...-emergency-declared/

Thinks about the childrens without educations!1!

Posts: 1976 | Location: Moody, AL | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Nevada running out of weed, ‘state of emergency’ declared"

That's a headline straight out of Idiocracy.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:

A big issue I see in California are the mush-brain stoners. These are not the ones who might smoke some before a concert or other show, limiting use to weekends, these are the ones stoned from the moment they get off from work until they arrive back.

Not necessarily "lazy" but definitely unable to focus (ZERO attention to detail) or think in concrete ideas but great with the abstract thinking. That is, stoners might make great gardeners but I DO NOT trust them to work on your car. Wink

And, California has only 53 seats in Congress and the usual two Senators, so you can't send all of them back to DC.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Maybe put ALL those tax revenue dollars into the homeless problem which is a result. And the petty crime which seems to be flourishing too.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017...ered-by-pot-law.html

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post