SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    James Bond apartments!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

James Bond apartments! Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted
"Now homeowners can live out the James Bond lifestyle – because Aston Martin has unveiled its first ever apartments.

The iconic car-maker has broken ground on a 66-storey waterfront tower in Downtown Miami, which is expected to be completed in 2021.

Prices range from $600,000 to $8.5million for a ‘residence’ and from $14million to $50million for a penthouse. Not cheap, but the specs, as you might expect – are outstanding…"

www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/tra...partments-Miami.html

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Does it come with Pussy Galore?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
^^^^For that kind of coin, in that neighborhood, yes. Assuredly, yes.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12776 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
So, for a mere $10+ million I get to 'share' a pool with others. I don't even have to do that now at my paltry little home (unless the wife opts to go in the pool Smile).

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by LS1 GTO:

It is Miami Big Grin

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:

Smile

That's a given in most downtown lofts in most major cities.

I'd always heard but never really knew how bluntly true such things are until I had a place like that, myself, and mine was well under a million bucks. Like certain cars, it's an instant panty-dropper in a great many cases if that's what you're after. I enjoyed it, but it was also a stark reminder of how many things like that work with a whole bunch of people, and finding women to date who weren't driven by that was a lot harder than just getting laid, that part was almost too easy with the basic formula of: loft + nice car + sushi/fun money.

Easier than college, even.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
quote:

OHHH! Big Grin

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
From the looks of it, you'll have to leave your DB-5 on the street overnight, since I don't see any provisions for a parking lot. I'll suggest you lock the car doors.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9158 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Do they have Lucas wiring & leak oil?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I bet they're up to code now.

You know, GFCI outlets in the bathrooms and such.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now in Florida
Picture of ChicagoSigMan
posted Hide Post
Porsche did that recently as well. I guess that's the new thing in Miami - Car-branded condos.

Posts: 6063 | Location: FL | Registered: March 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:

And a positive ground electrical system.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kz1000:

In the heyday of British sports cars, there was this running joke:

Q: Why do the British drink warm beer?

A: Because they have Lucas refrigerators.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
quote:

Don't forget Dr. Holly Goodhead.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
From the looks of it, you'll have to leave your DB-5 on the street overnight, since I don't see any provisions for a parking lot. I'll suggest you lock the car doors.

some bondo and paint, that will buff right up

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53182 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post