SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's screwed up that I start my day in this forum looking for threads to lock, but that's where we're at right now
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's screwed up that I start my day in this forum looking for threads to lock, but that's where we're at right now Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Unreal.

To the member who just contacted me to ask me to not take the Lord's name in vain-

You know better. You've been in this forum for years. You know I allow profanity in this forum, and always have. It's bizarre that you're contacting me via the report-this-post function to complain about my language.

To put it plainly, I'm not modifying the language I use, for you, or anyone else. You gain nothing by complaining to me about something like this.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
^^^^Wow, that’s ballsy! It’s not like you, the owner of this place, put profanity in the title.

Posts: 1223 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Yup, a big Amen to that. Some of the threads were getting downright painful.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Para, glad you’re back, sorry you had to post a thread like this as your first in a while.

I hope the people in the Trump IV thread read this. You seem to post this over there almost daily.

I hope that your message is taken seriously, and you can start your days by joining in some fun conversations and banter.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
PopeDaddy
Picture of x0225095
posted Hide Post
Thanks Chief!

0:01

Posts: 4211 | Location: ALABAMA | Registered: January 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome back.

Welcome may not be right...as it's your forum and your home anyway, but welcome back all the same.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
Thanks Boss

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Para,
I just saw this post.
I have thought it often before, and should have written it often before: You are an impressive Chief.
Thank you for your words and deeds.
S.

Posts: 826 | Location: Baltimore, MD | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of giz55792
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OKCGene:
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself....Winston Churchill

Actually, it was FDR at his 1st inauguration in 1933

Posts: 711 | Location: Virginia, MN | Registered: October 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bump

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, bendable, that's enough.

I want you to cease bumping my threads, please. I imagine you're trying to help, but this is not helpful.

The fact is that the subject of this thread is no longer so. Members took my words to heart and things have calmed considerably. There's no need to keep renewing this admonishment. It's water under the bridge.

Posts: 107576 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
I'm old enough to remember whenever someone posted something again we just called Jib Jab..
As that post became famous as the most repost ever.
Glad to have you back

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9071 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54637 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post