SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    You know you are too old to Trick or Treat
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

You know you are too old to Trick or Treat Login/Join 
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted
When:

10. You keep knocking on your own front door.

9. You remove your false teeth to change your appearance.

8. You ask for soft high fiber candy only.

7. When someone drops a candy bar in your bag,and you lose your balance and fall over.

6. People say: 'Great Boris Karloff Mask,' and you're not wearing a mask.

5. When the door opens you yell, 'Trick or...'and you can't remember the rest.

4. By the end of the night, you have a bag full of restraining orders.

3. You have to carefully choose a costume that doesn't dislodge your hairpiece.

2. You're the only Power Ranger in the neighborhood with a walker.

And the number one reason Seniors should not go Trick Or Treating...
1. You keep having to go home to pee.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Wasn't Boris Karloff a Soviet President?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This barely qualifies
as news
Picture of 7 Zark 7
posted Hide Post

So, what's your name, icy? "Stuntman Mike." Stuntman Mike's your name? "You ask anybody." Hey, Warren, who is this guy? "Stuntman Mike". And who the hell is Stuntman Mike? "He's a stuntman."

Posts: 1428 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: June 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm going as this guy, if I can find a Tuxedo:

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Heard on the radio this morning that a city passed an ordinance that prohibits anyone over age 12 to trick or treat.
A misdemeanor, punishable up to $25 & 6 mo jail.

Edit: Chesapeake, VA

https://reason.com/blog/2018/1...nia-halloween-illega

quote:
(a) If any person beyond the seventh grade of school or over twelve (12) years of age shall engage in the activity commonly known as "trick or treat" or any other activity of similar character or nature under any name whatsoever, such person shall be guilty of a Class 4 misdemeanor.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15150 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:

And the number one reason Seniors should not go Trick Or Treating...
1. You keep having to go home to pee.

Pee on their door. Thats the trick.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6295 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Heard on the radio this morning that a city passed an ordinance that prohibits anyone over age 12 to trick or treat.

quote:
(a) If any person beyond the seventh grade of school or over twelve (12) years of age shall engage in the activity commonly known as "trick or treat" or any other activity of similar character or nature under any name whatsoever, such person shall be guilty of a Class 4 misdemeanor.

I am sure this happens everywhere but in my neighborhood it is very east to spot the single moms or at least the ones with self esteem issues....they come with their kids dressed as slutty nurse, cat woman or something that might attract a new baby daddy

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevmo:

I am sure this happens everywhere but in my neighborhood it is very east to spot the single moms or at least the ones with self esteem issues....they come with their kids dressed as slutty nurse, cat woman or something that might attract a new baby daddy

They dress their kids as a slutty nurse? Ew.

Or do they dress as a slutty nurse? In which case, is that a complaint?

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
So Chesapeake VA is going to charge the "slutty nurses" and catwomen who are out with their kids? What?

Posts: 18016 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Alrighty, then …
M&M's and lemonade for the kids; cheap champagne and Dollar Store chocolate covered cherries for Catwoman and naughty Nancy Nurse.

Posts: 15841 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Borrowed this from you......

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8066 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you use your kids to troll for a man you might find a man who is attracted to your kids. Stupid women.

Posts: 17121 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:

quote:

Wow, Chesapeake must have solved all other problems in their city....

What about developmentally disabled 13yo? What about 14yo who self-identifies as 10?

Do they also make panhandling and street begging a misdemeanor? I mean if begging for candy by minors is against the law, shouldn’t all begging be?

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10917 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post