SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Work last night
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Work last night Login/Join 
Jack of All Trades,
Master of Nothing
Picture of 2000Z-71
posted
It’s been a helluva shift; handcuffs, pinkeye, drunks, inappropriate displays of affection, Uber, a trach tube and a gown that wouldn’t close…

My daughter can deflate your daughter's soccer ball.

Posts: 11749 | Location: Eagle River, AK | Registered: September 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2000Z-71:
It’s been a helluva shift; handcuffs, pinkeye, drunks, inappropriate displays of affection, Uber, a trach tube and a gown that wouldn’t close…

And all that happened before you got out of bed this morning! Big Grin Wink Smile

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
sounds like one hell of a party

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6476 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Just one of the jobs I would never have pursued. Wink

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:

He said a helluva shift, didn't specify good or bad Big Grin

Come to think of it, that would have been an interesting first date as well

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
...Come to think of it, that would have been an interesting first date as well

Oooooh, don't remind me! Big Grin

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9127 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Isn't the OP a librarian???

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6309 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:
Isn't the OP a librarian???

Nah. Archery coach. Spends lots of time in the ER. Go figure.

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

All in one patient? Trached, oversize, Uber driver under arrest for inappropriate affection with a pinkeye?

Posts: 635 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:

You might consider doing what a buddy of mine did when accosted and spit upon by a rather belligerent drunken soldier.

He had be slugged, spit on, cursed at, etc.

They finally got him strapped down. The ER doc came in and my buddy suggested that this guy needed his stomach pumped. The doc thought a moment and agreed. The rest is history as they say. Calmed asshole right down.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post