SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CNN has narrative control attempt blow up in their faces
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CNN has narrative control attempt blow up in their faces Login/Join 
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
I am not sticking up for that CNN "reporter", commentator, or whatever.

But I doubt she was responsible for not knowing what direction that guy's response was going to be.

My take is that the PRODUCERS should have done all that before the guy was invited to appear.

Having said that, The guy should be an example of why we should want to dislodge the Syrian regime.

And, maybe pull back some of that money/help that obummer and the hildabeast sent to Syria.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I imagined something like this going on inside her head as he was talking and thanking Trump..

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The core of the difference between the leftofus and the rest of us is this- Collectivism vs Individualism. This is the core.

In Collectivism, the controlling entities of the State (the government, public schools and the press) are permitted to manipulate the members of its body as it sees fit. This philosophy which we've seen so clearly in this nation for many years now is the antithesis of Liberty. Their behavior, by definition, is anti-American.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107498 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
My take is that the PRODUCERS should have done all that before the guy was invited to appear.

Yeah, various clips like Sumting Wong or from Captain Janks demonstrate how little vetting goes on sometimes. I'm sure she felt that she was in control and could guide this interview. Ooops.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:

So you're saying they didn't have a vetting process for letting the Syrian guy on?

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

"Are you formulating a new policy Mr. President"?
"You'll see".

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
OMG that was absolutely fantastic. Guy was articulate, seemed genuinely appreciative, explained the best solution to the refugee problem, and I am sure is now the enemy of the left.

Thanks for posting that!

Posts: 1769 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
That's the best news clip I've seen since Ho Le Fuk, Wi Tu Lo, Bang Ding Ow, and Sum Ting Wong crashed an airplane in San Francisco....lol!!

I may be terribly immature but that makes me laugh every single damn time I see it

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
In asserting a mendacious agenda, CNN is frustrated by protuberant truth. Leftist should learn that is the nature of truth, but their ardent desire to promote and impose the lie of Leftism eclipes all else. Truth will always surface and most times inconveniently.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I haven't watched CNN since about 2 am on November 9, 2016 with it was pretty damn clear that Trump had won and most everyone else had called it. These MOTHERF*CKERS WOULD NOT DO IT. Even MSDNC had by this point!
Mad

I removed them from my channel lineup and will NEVER give them another minute of my time in any form; TV or web.

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She got played big time with the truth and didn't know how to handle it, which is with most MSM wonks.

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post