SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CNN has narrative control attempt blow up in their faces
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CNN has narrative control attempt blow up in their faces Login/Join 
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
That was fan-freakin-tastic. He totally destroyed Ms. Resting Bitch Face.

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She pitched him the hater's ball and he knocked it over the fence. That is gold.

Posts: 3580 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike S:
That was fan-freakin-tastic. He totally destroyed Ms. Resting Bitch Face.

Yeah she looks all kind of snatch during the first minute, then is trying to look understanding and sympathetic but failing. I love how she tries to steer the conversation away from Trump being a hero by bringing up the travel ban and playing the Hildebeast clip thinking this will get him to stop putting Trump on a pedestal, but it backfires. Bitch.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Prefontaine
posted Hide Post
F U Jobu! She got owned!

What am I doing? I'm talking to an empty telephone

Posts: 12569 | Location: Down South | Registered: January 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Road Kill
Picture of Wyatt_jr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Some Shot:
Almost makes me want to watch CNN.

Nah. I'll see it here first.

Me too. Pretty much most of my news comes from here.

Posts: 1851 | Location: Chester County, PA | Registered: March 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Is anyone else having problems with the sound on that particular video? I click on other YouTube videos shown alongside it and their sound works fine....

Posts: 15001 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
That's the best news clip I've seen since Ho Le Fuk, Wi Tu Lo, Bang Ding Ow, and Sum Ting Wong crashed an airplane in San Francisco....lol!!

Posts: 1804 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
This shows how deeply entrenched the leftists are in their belief. This is not some narrative they are pushing, this is what they really truly believe and they just assume everybody around the world believes as they do.

If they didn't really believe in what they are doing and it was just some narrative or agenda they were trying to push this guy would have been vetted and never made it on the air waves.

He would have been screened first to make sure his narrative fit theirs.
Which you can be sure is what they will do going forward.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's low. I long for the day when the political agenda is removed from new reporting. Something I'm sure I'll take to my grave.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Avoiding
slam fires
Picture of 45 Cal
posted Hide Post
Somebody's gonna get fired over this,that guy handed her her ass.

Posts: 22407 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
The one thing I wonder is. How she could not know his opinion prior to going live? Don't they prep guests, or at least ask them their opinion before going live?

How stupid is CNN? Rhetorical question. Do they not realize that people like their homeland for the most part? If the choice is fight to stay a US citizen and rebuild vs being a refugee, I'm fighting for the good ol USA. I imagine Syrians have the same pride. I can also see some saying fuck this place, I'm out. I assume more are in the first group than the second.

I feel for the poor guy, just wants to be able to live in peace and he's got Assad, rebels, ISIS, USSR, and USA blowing shit up all around him. Sadly for him we are not and can not save the day. That can only happen from within the boarders, I wish him and his people the best of luck.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That rug really tied
the room together.
Picture of bubbatime
posted Hide Post
LMFAO. Brooke Baldwin looked like she had a sour lemon in her mouth for the entire interview. He gave her a money shot and high fived Capt America afterwards.

Posts: 6660 | Location: Floriduh | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CNN playing the Hillary clip to ambush the guy was about as low class as you can get.

Posts: 1890 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
From a few days ago, same guy begging for help and blaming Obama. Bet he didn't see that coming.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
The expression on the bitch's face says it all. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26203 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
This also illustrates very well the lefts glee when they think they have found a group of ready made victims versus the ones they have to work for to create for themselves.

They can't comprehend that not everyone wants to be a victim and await their faux rescue.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8504 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Yellow Jacket
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
From a few days ago, same guy begging for help and blaming Obama. Bet he didn't see that coming.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/8kMZ9RCR-JI" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Fox News broadcast this clip earlier this morning! Stuck it to CNN!

God's mercy: NOT getting what we deserve!
God's grace: Getting what we DON'T deserve!

"If the enemy is in range, so are you." - Infantry Journal

Bob
P239 40 S&W
Endowment NRA
Viet Nam '69-'70

Posts: 1099 | Location: Fayette County, GA | Registered: April 14, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I can imagine some producer screaming in her earpeice; "Cut him off, CUT AWAY!!!, CUTCUCTCUTCUTCUTCUTCGODDAMMITCUTOIANYTHING!!!!!!!"

Big Grin Yeah, I heard it too Big Grin

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Some Shot:
Almost makes me want to watch CNN.

Nah. I'll see it here first.

Short of a direct order from God, such action will never take place in this house.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:...Do they not realize that people like their homeland for the most part? ...

No, they hate their homeland (America) with such insane fervor, and want to destroy it at any cost.

And I truly mean insane. "Liberalism is a mental disorder." is not simply a cliché, it is truth.

Something wrong with the coding in such people's OS.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post