SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    CNN has narrative control attempt blow up in their faces
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CNN has narrative control attempt blow up in their faces Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted
Trying to make the missile attack work against Trump, CNN gets their ass handed to them hahaha

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/s3uaf1NFxXc

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Outstanding.

I have no doubt that President Trump will surly see this.

And this is the person I want America's resources used to help.

A man who wants to stay in his country and live and make it better for himself and his future generations.

No hate on a refugee, no hate on an immigrant.

Sort of harshed her buzz, didn't he?

And stole a scene out of the book of Job.

"Where were you, when the shit was going down?"
"Where were you, and where was Obama, when something could have been done in the beginning?"
"Where were you?"

Indeed.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Almost makes me want to watch CNN.

Nah. I'll see it here first.

Posts: 1345 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
That dude was GREAT... and that bitch doesn't understand.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I can imagine some producer screaming in her earpeice; "Cut him off, CUT AWAY!!!, CUTCUCTCUTCUTCUTCUTCGODDAMMITCUTOIANYTHING!!!!!!!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Perfect! This clip really needs to get a lot of airtime and views. I hope it gets picked up by FOX and others.

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I can imagine some producer screaming in her earpeice; "Cut him off, CUT AWAY!!!, CUTCUCTCUTCUTCUTCUTCGODDAMMITCUTOIANYTHING!!!!!!!"

I cannot believe it wasn't with the blatant previous feed cuts. I loved seeing the look of a sucked lemon on her face.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Absolutely outstanding!! She probably was thinking, "how can I shut this guy up without looking like a jackass?" I'm sure somebody got fired for that being broadcast.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOVE IT! Thank you for sharing.

Posts: 3718 | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

Oh she was trying. "I understand, I understand, I understand".

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She looked like she was trying to shit a cinder block! Big Grin

It was great to hear that man shit all over CNN's little game. It sure did blow up in their faces! Big Grin

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About time. Good to see her get her face pushed in it. I love this winning Trump promised us. Their idol, obummer, was a weak pathetic excuse for a man,let alone a president. He could have done something before but we all know how that regime turned out. It killed me when he would go on his apology tours to countries that tried to destroy us and say we are sorry for beating you.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Wow. I'm not sure how any other kind of person could explain that opening the floodgates to refugees but refusing to prevent their being forced to be refugees is hypocrisy without someone shouting them down or editing them out of anything that would ever be broadcast publicly.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I imagine they thought they had someone that was going to trash the missile strikes and President Trump. Great clip indeed!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
They (CNN) can't handle the TRUTH! LOL

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Poacher
posted Hide Post
She went lookin for a lamb and found a lion.

We want to stay in our own country, just help us.

Huge statement

NRA Life Member

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." Teddy Roosevelt

Posts: 2242 | Location: Newnan, GA USA | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Poacher:
She went lookin for a lamb and found a lion.

We want to stay in our own country, just help us.

Huge statement
And I am in full support of that idea.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nojoy
posted Hide Post
Please CNN play this clip again during Trump's re-election campaign. If not, maybe Fox will

Posts: 1292 | Location: Marysville, WA 98271 | Registered: March 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
That was great. The pained look on that reporter's face was priceless. Cool

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
Poise.

Posts: 5101 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post