SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good LGS in Indy
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good LGS in Indy Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted
I am in Indy a couple times a month, looking for shops with good used selections or with ranges attached.

Thanks

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I'm about 100 miles south but Indiana has an active gun forum that will help. If you are ever in Indy for the 1500 gun show it's a pretty decent show but is in a bad part of town.

https://www.ingunowners.com/fo...firearms-discussion/

Posts: 4695 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
In the city? No.

There are two Point Blank franchises, north side suburbs and south side suburbs, but I don't think that's what you're looking for.

One of these weekends I'll do another whirlwind tour of area LGSs, but I haven't checked again since I moved here two years ago. My favorite LGS has since closed.

I will echo that the Indy 1500 was a great show (better than I expected) but it's not in THAT bad of a part of town (at least during show hours).

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5540 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A slight thread drift if you don't mind....
Once upon a time, Vonnegut's Hdw Store just a block or so from the Circle in downtown Indy had the most magnificent gun dept. I have ever seen short of Marshall Fields in Chicago. They have long since closed shop but it was something to see!
When I was a soph in high school I bought my first gun there about 1955 or so. I still have my Win 69a too.

Posts: 518 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post