SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    my 1st "caption this" of 2017
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

my 1st "caption this" of 2017 Login/Join 
Doing my best to shape
America's youth
Picture of MooneyP226
posted Hide Post
Safer than a tube sock.

Clarior Hinc Honos

BSA Dad, Cheer Dad

Posts: 1624 | Location: on the 42nd parallel  | Registered: November 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
On this week's edition of "This Old house"...Norm used the articulating bucket loader to help the masons tuck point the chimney.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The moment when the grandson (the one operating the bucket controls) figured out how to take over the family business.

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why lawyers of construction equipment manufacturers automatically add 20% to the price of every piece of equipment.

Posts: 2130 | Location: south central Pennsylvania | Registered: November 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
"Damn Comcast."

Posts: 4493 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
While you're up there could you tweak the tv antenna a little bit?

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
CLAIRE ! BRING ME MY GLASSES!

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54502 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
"When CLOSE just isn't close enough"

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1110 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post

Looks like a family of raccoons has plugged the flue. Lett're down slowwlly...they don't look too friendly!

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bad form...that ladder should extend at least three feet higher and be tied off.

Posts: 185 | Registered: December 27, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Told you it would work.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post
Who wants to live forever?

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4779 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post