SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chicago father, son shoot each other after arguing about walking the dog
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago father, son shoot each other after arguing about walking the dog Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jsbcody:
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
All kidding aside, I remember being assigned to a job in the jets. When we got there we were ushered into the living room where I observed a large male black lying on the sofa with a huge butcher knife stuck in stomach. It was buried up to the handle in the mans stomach. Seems old boy and his brother were arguing about what to watch on tv when one grabbed the knife and stabbed his brother. It was on Thanksgiving Day.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see stupid happens elsewhere! I have a similar Thanksgiving story where two brothers stabbed each other over the last piece of chicken.......It had a happy ending, during the fight, the chicken landed on the floor and the dog got it.

Too damn funny. Following similar incidents for over 40 years now. A very high percentage of these events are the result of arguments pertaining to poultry. She cut up the chicken wrong so I had to stab her. Undercooked turkey gets you shot. Etc...
Now we are being told its due to there being a lot of pain in the community. We are not doing enough for these "people". I'll bet the real source of the anger is recently deactivated Obama phones.

Posts: 1960 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yew got a spider
on yo head
Picture of DoctorSolo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
The press loves this stuff: "Nine people kill each other over a pack of chewing gum!"

Uh huh

You can bet your bottom dollar that it started long before these two shot each other. Long, long before.

I wonder if the media thinks we are stupid enough to believe that, or they actually are stupid enough to believe that.

I think they are just that dumb.

Posts: 5130 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Walking the dog was just the breaking point... Sonny, taking the last potato the previous night drove the old man nuts.

Mind you, it wasn't the potato per 'se, it was the disrespect.

However, did the dog get walked?

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by whododat:
Great story but did they pick up his poop?
I dunno why, but I get the impression that neither of these people probably carried baggies with them to pick up their dog's shit. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15477 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mensch
Picture of kz1000
posted Hide Post
Where's Rufus Thomas when you need them?

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yidn, shreibt un fershreibt"

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind."
-Bomber Harris

Posts: 16120 | Location: Ivorydale | Registered: January 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
There can be only ONE Dog Father!

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
And... The gene pool gets a little cleaner

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
A son is dead and his father seriously injured after they shot each other during an argument over walking the dog.

Posts: 27930 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post