SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chicago father, son shoot each other after arguing about walking the dog
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicago father, son shoot each other after arguing about walking the dog Login/Join 
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
The only positive to come out of this is they didn't shoot the dog.
For the win! Razz

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
I feel bad for the dog.

maybe, maybe not, might get a new home thats more stable.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by saigonsmuggler:
The only positive to come out of this is they didn't shoot the dog.
I was going to say that apparently the dog was still alive, but you beat me to it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First of all, fuck Ja'mal Green. He is one of the leading BLM activists that stood on the line harrassing CPD coppers at protest marches and mini riots this past summer. The newmedia knows this but because they are at war with the CPD they give him a venue to appear innocent and spew his bullshit. Secondly, c'mon, who hasn't shot it out with family members over who is going to walk the dog,lol. I mean doesn't every family do this? Seriously though, I'm glad the dog wasn't shot. The other two? I couldn't care less.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
Secondly, c'mon, who hasn't shot it out with family members over who is going to walk the dog,lol. I mean doesn't every family do this?

I remember one time when I had to put a gun to my mom's head because she wouldn't make me french toast. Dad came out of the bedroom with his shot gun. It all got sorted out before anyone got shot. Thank God we were a rational familyBig Grin

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Great story but did they pick up his poop?

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
I ain't walking that damn crazy pitfall...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8343 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
More proof that some people just shouldn't have pets. I hope the dog dosen't suffer any lasting trauma.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
that poor pup may need some counseling...

I hope it gets help

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bytes:
quote:
Secondly, c'mon, who hasn't shot it out with family members over who is going to walk the dog,lol. I mean doesn't every family do this?

I remember one time when I had to put a gun to my mom's head because she wouldn't make me french toast. Dad came out of the bedroom with his shot gun. It all got sorted out before anyone got shot. Thank God we were a rational familyBig Grin

What'd your dad want her to cook? Wink Big Grin

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All kidding aside, I remember being assigned to a job in the jets. When we got there we were ushered into the living room where I observed a large male black lying on the sofa with a huge butcher knife stuck in stomach. It was buried up to the handle in the mans stomach. Seems old boy and his brother were arguing about what to watch on tv when one grabbed the knife and stabbed his brother. It was on Thanksgiving Day.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
quote:
reen said that there is so much pain in Chicago's troubled neighborhoods that even the most trivial interactions can explode.

Ya, this is the root cause of the problem.
The morals instilled in these people has nothing to do with it at all.
Give me a break.

Mad

I think the moral values of those involved has everything to do with the event.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick-SP2022:
quote:
reen said that there is so much pain in Chicago's troubled neighborhoods that even the most trivial interactions can explode.

Ya, this is the root cause of the problem.
The morals instilled in these people has nothing to do with it at all.
Give me a break.

Mad

I think the moral values of those involved has everything to do with the event.
I think the obvious lack of morals might be responsible.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
I bet papa Johnson had told his son in the past that he brought him into this world, he could take him out of this world and make another just like em. At 43, he sho nuff can.

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
All kidding aside, I remember being assigned to a job in the jets. When we got there we were ushered into the living room where I observed a large male black lying on the sofa with a huge butcher knife stuck in stomach. It was buried up to the handle in the mans stomach. Seems old boy and his brother were arguing about what to watch on tv when one grabbed the knife and stabbed his brother. It was on Thanksgiving Day.

So I take it they didn't go shopping on Black Friday? Confused

Posts: 13097 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of EasyFire
posted Hide Post
The dog was the actual cause of the killings needing to be walked. Therefore it must be put down.

EasyFire [AT] zianet.com
----------------------------------
NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
Colorado Concealed Handgun Permit Instructor
Nationwide Agent for >
US LawShield > https://www.texaslawshield.com...p.php?promo=ondemand
CCW Safe > www.ccwsafe.com/CCHPI

Posts: 1441 | Location: Denver Area Colorado | Registered: December 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Enjoy Computer Living
Picture of LoungeChair
posted Hide Post
People are passionate about their dogs.

-Loungechair

Posts: 674 | Registered: October 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10930 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad to see stupid happens elsewhere! I have a similar Thanksgiving story where two brothers stabbed each other over the last piece of chicken.......It had a happy ending, during the fight, the chicken landed on the floor and the dog got it.

Posts: 3926 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Thanksgiving, 121st/122nd Lowe, Wallace, Parnell area...
Younger, mentally slightly slower (think: "Baby Huey") brother 6'3" easy 275lbs sunk the serving fork into the "10 ring" of his "just got outta tha Joint" older brother, 5'11" 185-190 of prison muscle. Older brother was dead as Dillinger for messing with his younger brother.

Got a few more Turkey Day stories like that. Wink

See, the problem here on the Sig Forum is "context".
We, the RATIONAL PEOPLE, who came from FAMILY- that is a Father & Mother who actually invested TIME and EFFORT into raising a FAMILY... Love, nurturing... you know, things like that.
Those are the terms in which WE think.

In the instance of the article, words like Sperm Donor, Oxygen Thief, Waste of Space, Savage... Shit-stain on the fabric of society.... Those are much better adjectives than "Family", "Father", "Son"...
There is no family unit. Mom (nothing more than a uterus on legs) has 5 kids by 5 different sperm donors. NOT UNCOMMON AT ALL! Dad- Sperm Donor... IF the kid is lucky enough, he might have met him a few times between stints in the joint.
A generation gap is 16 to 18 years in those neighborhoods. No bullshit, I know Grandmothers who are 38!
There's 7 year olds with better street survival skills than most adults I know. (Granted, they have ZERO conflict resolution skills, ZERO urge-impulse skills...)

Yet people wonder why Chicago is such a violent place. Roll Eyes
There's parts that are like "Lord of the Flies" on steroids.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post