SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    July 4th boat ride with gay guys and a drunk divorcee
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

July 4th boat ride with gay guys and a drunk divorcee Login/Join 
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Be aware of the sailboats sneaking up on you while out on the water. Eek

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xl_target:
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Do prey tell, how did this end? Post a picture of the divorcee if you dare as the forum has quite the interest in such matters Smile

Yeah, enquiring minds want to know. Smile

She was homecoming queen at her high school. You'll have to trust me on this one.

Posts: 7453 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
Dear Boating Magazine,

I'm a middle aged straight guy, and never thought I'd be writing to Boating Magazine, but.....

...if a guy who looks like James Bond asks me if I want a Shig Shower, should I stay off the poop deck?

Posts: 7453 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JWF:
Never say stern boy around a gay person.

Bravo, good one... or Batten down the hatches?

Posts: 912 | Location: Tucker, Ga. | Registered: June 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post