SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    July 4th boat ride with gay guys and a drunk divorcee
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

July 4th boat ride with gay guys and a drunk divorcee Login/Join 
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted
I live on a lake that gets quite busy on the holidays. I walked over to a friends to see how their party was going on a rainy Independence day. Most are in the house when I get there but I walk to dock to be greeted by a recently divorced attractive friend who is obviously lit up. She asks me if I want to go for a boat ride with them.

I had just stepped out for a moment from my get together and gamble that the boat ride will be short and won't get me in trouble at my house. Since my dad didn't raise any fools, I turn down few opportunities to be amused by the company of drunk attractive women.

Also going on the boat ride is my sailboat racing crew, the daughter of the host of the party, and her gay cousin. The cousin is a bank owning president, who doesn't miss family lake get togethers. Never seen him with the same partner twice, this time he brought two.

All seats out of the rain are taken, so I stand behind the helm on the pontoon boat and grab the support for the top. Three gay guys to left, and the drunk divorcee and her quiet friend in front of them on the other side.

The drunk divorcee is much more talkative than when sober, funny to watch since I've only seen her drunk a few times. I usually see her less made up, but in a swimsuit, since we often water ski together. I'm glad she is talking a lot, since it allows me reason to keep looking at her smiling pretty face. I'm immersed in patriotic reflection when suddenly out of the red, white and blue, she starts talking about how studly I look. She runs down a list of reasons why from clothing to stance. Don't think the gay guys even glanced over my way during the entire embarrassing but elevating spiel. They were either stunned at the way heteros operate, don't care about hetero men, or had me memorized. Maybe they were thinking: "That's what straight people think studly?"

My response to the divorcee's calling me studly was: "I thought you'd be used to it by now" since I've known her for 15 years. Maybe she thinks I need to branch out a bit, and was trying to point me out the 3 guys on the left. The captain's daughter may have thought the same since when docking she yells: "Grab a line stern boy!" She called yesterday to help set up her sailboat for racing. When I got close I yelled: "Never fear, stern boy is here!"

This message has been edited. Last edited by: pbslinger,

Posts: 7453 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
So did your wife like your story too? Cool

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19181 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
I turn down few opportunities to be amused by the company of drunk attractive women.

Big Grin

Good story.... keep going.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24107 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
I have no idea what's going on here. I hope this is part one of at least three...

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2268 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:

You ever try to get a word in edgeways around Jewish women? Never got a chance to tell her. Maybe today.

Posts: 7453 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Dear Boating Magazine,

I'm a middle aged straight guy, and never thought I'd be writing to Boating Magazine, but.....

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15716 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Ummmm...pictures or it didn't happen.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
Do prey tell, how did this end? Post a picture of the divorcee if you dare as the forum has quite the interest in such matters Smile

Posts: 13811 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No place to go and
all day to get there
Picture of JWF
posted Hide Post
Never say stern boy around a gay person.

Just another day in paradise.

NRA
Georgia Carry

Posts: 1324 | Location: NW GA | Registered: September 08, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
Do prey tell, how did this end? Post a picture of the divorcee if you dare as the forum has quite the interest in such matters Smile

Yeah, enquiring minds want to know. Smile

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JWF:
Never say stern boy around a gay person.

And never invite them down to the aft cabin Razz

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
You realize she is just practicing on you, for the day she encounters a wealthy widower.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
You realize she is just practicing on you, for the day she encounters a wealthy widower.
Yeah, but if the OP is single he can probably get a couple of free rides out of it.

Which with a recently divorced woman is all you really want anyway.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
If the boat's a-rockin',
Don't come a-knockin'.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
"Never fear, stern boy is here!"...

THAT would make a great CUT Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10586 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Dear Penthouse Forum... Big Grin

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
Yeah, but if the OP is single he can probably get a couple of free rides out of it.

Which with a recently divorced woman is all you really want anyway.

When have rides ever been "free?"

Anyway, the inference above is he's married, so the cost of those rides goes way up.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:

You ever try to get a word in edgeways around Jewish women? Never got a chance to tell her. Maybe today.

so true!

Posts: 697 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: July 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Knuckledragger
Picture of IndyRob
posted Hide Post
There's a dirty joke about gay guys, stern boy and the Head somewhere in this story :P

Posts: 7358 | Location: Greater Indianapolis Area | Registered: October 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndyRob:
There's a dirty joke about gay guys, stern boy and the Head somewhere in this story :P

I wouldn't touch this with a 10 foot whisker pole.