SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Kimmel--United Commercial

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Kimmel--United Commercial Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted
Yesterday's thread on the UAL incident was locked. Para, you probably don't want to jack with another that even touches the incident comedically. This is hilarious, if you think so too, perhaps it can run for awhile. If not...lock 'er up

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Report This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
This is hilarious

Some how I am not amused, maybe the next guy. Frown

Posts: 22860 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Report This Post
3° that never cooled
Picture of rock185
posted Hide Post
I think it brings the point acrossWink

NRA Life

Posts: 1561 | Location: Under the Tonto Rim | Registered: August 18, 2003Report This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I LOL'd. Classic SNL type of review - expressing how most Americans interpreted how UAL treats its customers.

"You do what we say when we say, and there won't be a problem. Capiche?" LOL

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Report This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
I thought it was hilarious, but I'm widely known as a sick SOB...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
pretty accurate view of how United thinks of its customer base

I am hoping that someone files a complaint to have their operating certificate revoked

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
United... We're going places! But our passengers may not be

United... Our service will knock you out!I

Southwest... We beat our competitors prices, not our customers

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Report This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I can hardly wait until the 19th. Booked on UAL with non-refund tickets. Had this shitstorm come up before I selected United, I would not even dreamed of flying with them.

And I used to be a frequent flyer with them, too.

This trip will be my last on United.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Report This Post
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
I think it is funny as hell...

This is how we used to treat most issues. With good humor that cut deeply. Now the PC crowd is running amok with no hunor...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Report This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
Fly The Friendly Skies With United

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Report This Post