SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Lost my Dad this week
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lost my Dad this week Login/Join 
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
sorry for your loss. i don't know what else i can say. i know it really hurts but it gets better with time.

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
My prayers go out for you. I'm so sorry.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
186,000 miles per second.
It's the law.

posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for the loss of your dad. I am going through the same thing now and I know how it hurts.

Posts: 3248 | Registered: August 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences. May memories of the good times you shared comfort you and help you find peace.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Network Janitor
Picture of mkueffer
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, prayers for you and family.

A few Sigs and some others

Posts: 2219 | Location: Waukesha, WI | Registered: February 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ftttu
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss. Condolences to you and the rest of your family.

Retired Texas Lawman, now active reserve

Posts: 1160 | Location: Texas | Registered: March 03, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Learn it, know it, live it
Picture of 1lowlife
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss..

Posts: 4354 | Location: Great State of TEXAS | Registered: July 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Throwin sparks
makin knives
Picture of sybo
posted Hide Post
Sorry for this huge loss, will keep you all in thoughts and prayers.......

Posts: 6203 | Location: Nashville Tn | Registered: October 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
I'm so, so sorry.

RIP, Tara's dad.

Frown

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16263 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12090 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Repressed
Picture of ShneaSIG
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry for your loss.

-ShneaSIG

Oh, by the way, which one's "Pink?"

Posts: 11059 | Location: MO | Registered: November 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The deals you miss don’t hurt you”-B.D. Raney Sr.
posted Hide Post
Condolences.

Posts: 6289 | Location: East Texas | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
I’m very sorry for your loss. Grief is an odd thing, we might be able to share it, but ultimately it is a individual thing that we all experience in our own way, in our own time. That being said I hope your friends here at SF can be some solace to you in your time of sorrow.

Posts: 12167 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Condolences, Tara. Your dad sounds like a good man. You’re in my prayers.

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss. Lost my mom in April of this year...miss her a lot, but still “talk” to her every night just like I did when she was here.

My prayers and condolences to you and you family.

Posts: 714 | Location: NE Iowa | Registered: October 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
I always wish I could find words to soothe in times of grief. When my Dad passed nearly 30 years ago, a wise pastor asked me to recall stories of him. Then he asked if I had any regrets. My only regret was that I did not have more time to spend with him when he was alive. I learned that was a good regret to have. Our condolences.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for your loss Tara.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Very sorry for you and your family’s loss.

Posts: 17871 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Oh Tara, I am so sorry for your loss...
You will always have the great thoughts of him with you forever!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eating elephants
one bite at a time
Picture of ffips
posted Hide Post
I hope you find peace during this trying time.

Posts: 3572 | Location: in the southwest Atlanta metro area | Registered: September 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post