SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Now here's a 2nd grader who knows Thanksgiving!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now here's a 2nd grader who knows Thanksgiving! Login/Join 
Picture of MG34_Dan
posted
It may be a little hard to read, but it's well worth the effort. The first sentence reads "Thanksgiving reminds me of the things I'm thankful for, I appreciate Mom, toilet paper, Kit Kats." I guess he knows his priorities.

“Elections have consequences, and at the end of the day, I won.”
– Barack Hussein Obama, January 23, 2009

Posts: 2191 | Location: Austin Texas USA | Registered: February 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Once and Future SIG Shooter
Picture of Mike S
posted Hide Post
“...if you didn’t have toilet paper, it would be a hard life.”

Damn right!

Posts: 4524 | Location: Mississippi | Registered: December 08, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Way too cute!!

"Shoot lower, Sheriff, They're ridin' shetlands"
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?

Posts: 1360 | Location: S.E. Wi. | Registered: October 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mike S:
“...if you didn’t have toilet paper, it would be a hard life.”

Damn right!

Words for the ages.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30407 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never Go
Full Retard
Picture of MitchbSC
posted Hide Post
Paying attention to his use of mom's toilet paper and Kit-Kats. I miss those days.

My 16 y.o. is currently having perception issues around the cost of a private school tuition that's being paid to help him succeed.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

Posts: 4797 | Location: SC | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post