SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Chicken McNugget rage...
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Chicken McNugget rage... Login/Join 
Picture of 2tonicP220
posted
Of course you jump into the drive through window, start assaulting people/manager, bust up the place because you think the order is wrong, then jump back through the window as if it's nothing???...

http://wishtv.com/2017/11/10/c...ver-chicken-nuggets/

Sigh...

Posts: 2049 | Location: NW PA | Registered: March 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Nothing awakens the passion in a person quite like mechanically separated chicken....

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
OK, I'm just surprised that someone who'd go raging over McNuggets could fit through the drive up window.

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can't tell for sure but it looks like one of the stupid bitches was ending up on the wrong end of that altercation. Was that the victim or perp with her head hanging out of the drive through window taking blows?

Posts: 7546 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Nothing awakens the passion in a person quite like mechanically separated chicken....

yep,

saw a bunch of protesters outside a McDonalds about a year ago protesting over chicken,

what was right next door without a single potestor???

Chik-fil-a

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10417 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of msfzoe
posted Hide Post
Extruded chicken slurry is worth fighting for.

Posts: 2422 | Location: newyorkistan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by msfzoe:
Extruded chicken slurry is worth fighting for.

There's a hashtag in there somewhere....

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I guess this is becoming a trend. This happened in 2010:

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post

Words of wisdom here.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2698 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
Damn! I’m thinking if I’m working there and a couple of enraged bitches start coming through the drive-through window, I’m grabbing something substantial to whack them in the head ASAP.

Or how about a fry basket full of fresh cooked nuggets or fries smashed across your face?
“Want fries with that Beotch?!?”

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Joe Pesci had it right, they fuck you at the drive through.

I love a good fresh nugget right out of the fryer and dipped in some BBQ sauce, and it pisses me off to no end to get a few miles down the road only to realize that the nuggets you ordered were fried about an hour before and now they are just cold dry hunks of breaded chicken (parts).

I've been known to turn around and return them, but climbing through the drive-thru window and assaulting the minimum wage schmuck who gave them to me never really crossed my mind.

Posts: 20082 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I've been known to turn around and return them, but climbing through the drive-thru window and assaulting the minimum wage schmuck who gave them to me never really crossed my mind.

Well, you have to start thinking harder! Wink

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10703 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm going to engage in wild speculation and say I think maybe, just maybe, the blonde woman had partaken of a chemical substance of some sort.

Posts: 17139 | Location: Lexington, KY | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
I can't tell you how astonished I am to see behavior like this and how grateful I am for my sheltered life. :O

Posts: 1088 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tgtshuter:
Damn! I’m thinking if I’m working there and a couple of enraged bitches start coming through the drive-through window, I’m grabbing something substantial to whack them in the head ASAP.

Or how about a fry basket full of fresh cooked nuggets or fries smashed across your face?
I wonder if they still have the metal bar at McDonalds like they did back in '11 where 2 unruly female customers got their just rewards?

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/jd6Ymfc7SxY

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I could have understood it if it was because of a McRib. But a Chicken Nugget. nope.

Posts: 462 | Location: Greenfield, IN | Registered: December 29, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Joe Pesci had it right, they fuck you at the drive through.

I love a good fresh nugget right out of the fryer and dipped in some BBQ sauce, and it pisses me off to no end to get a few miles down the road only to realize that the nuggets you ordered were fried about an hour before and now they are just cold dry hunks of breaded chicken (parts).

This guy gets it. Smile

Fresh McNuggets taste pretty awesome, in so far as any fast food, hotdog like thing, can.

But two minutes beyond fresh and it's like fried rubber coated in plastic breading.

I insist mine are cooked to order when I happen to get some, and they still fuck it up half the time, and I stop right there or turn around and make them redo them on the spot.

Still, no nugget is worth climbing through the drive through window for.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by tgtshuter:

I wonder if they still have the metal bar at McDonalds like they did back in '11 where 2 unruly female customers got their just rewards?

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/jd6Ymfc7SxY

I found it interesting in this video how the media reports the women screaming at the cashier, slapping him, jumping over the counter to further the assault 2-1 and they report the employee attacking the women with a rod. He should have been applauded for protecting himself and fellow employees.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37950 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
I found it interesting in this video how the media reports the women screaming at the cashier, slapping him, jumping over the counter to further the assault 2-1 and they report the employee attacking the women with a rod. He should have been applauded for protecting himself and fellow employees.
I noticed that as well. Also noticed that they had to have two trigger warnings before showing the video to their North East libtard audience.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
Who else remembers this classic?

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post