SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I want all this talk and worry and hand-wringing about gun confiscation to stop
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I want all this talk and worry and hand-wringing about gun confiscation to stop Login/Join 
Picture of xl_target
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Storm:
I've seen the results of various polls on the web and TV over the past couple weeks (even one on Fox News Sunday), saying opinion has shifted on gun-control. Well, they are wrong.

This Gallup poll came out yesterday:
Two Broad Approaches to Preventing School Shootings

quote:
By 56% to 41%, Americans are more likely to say the government should change laws related to "school security and mental health system" rather than the "laws on the sales of guns and ammunition" as the best way to prevent future school shootings.

Aren't these the same pollsters that predicted a 98% chance that Hillary was going to win?

Posts: 2322 | Registered: January 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
SDS gone, Cindy Sheehan gone, occupy gone, #MeeToo! going or gone, Giffords on life support from Bloomie, and the best of all, the hildebeast, gone. And little adolph hogg too shall pass and then it will just be back to listening to the sounds of pearls clicking as they are clutched and crunched until the GDCs have another statistical anomoly that they can try to yank up our underoos over.

thanks Para.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post