SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Houston , Conroe, Beumont, Spring tx area members
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Houston , Conroe, Beumont, Spring tx area members Login/Join 
posted
Curious about this bar,
https://www.yelp.com/biz/howies-tiki-spring

have you been ? how was it ?

http://howiestiki.com/

thanks for taking the time to comment

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54595 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:
Houston , Conroe, Beumont, Spring tx area members
I'm in N. Houston, but I had not previously heard of the place.

Curious as to why you included Beaumont which is a 100 miles away? Beaumont residents would drive past hundreds of excellent restaurants to make it to Howie's Tiki.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23194 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
word has it that those Beumont people will travel that far to get a snoot full Big Grin

Posts: 54595 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Never been there, but I have been to Hector's Taco Flats in Austin. Where they "reserve the right to serve refuse to anyone".

Posts: 26892 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I have not been to this place but will try to swing by if I get close and have time.

HK Ag

Posts: 3498 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
quote:
Curious about this bar,
https://www.yelp.com/biz/howies-tiki-spring

have you been ? how was it ?

http://howiestiki.com/

thanks for taking the time to comment

Phenomenal tits

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anarion
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Houston , Conroe, Beumont, Spring tx area members
I'm in N. Houston, but I had not previously heard of the place.

Curious as to why you included Beaumont which is a 100 miles away? Beaumont residents would drive past hundreds of excellent restaurants to make it to Howie's Tiki.

Well what the hell, that show "The Client List" had Jennifer Love Hewitt's character making a daily commute from Beaumont to Sugarland to work in a massage parlor/bordello.

Never heard of the bar, but I'm in the Clear Lake Area - TurtleClub just closed it's doors - so I'm looking for someplace new. Razz

==============================
On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory.
Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 3106 | Location: Houston | Registered: December 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bump

posted Hide Post
anyone ever get around to trying this place ?