SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Stugotsig, anyone heard from him?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stugotsig, anyone heard from him? Login/Join 
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted
So I know some come and go. I have not seen any posts from him. He also posted in the classifieds as he was working for someone who would get police trade in's an offer some great deals. And there was never the "need to be this or that" to his offerings. He is a good guy. Hope you are well Stu.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shit don't
mean shit
posted Hide Post
Initially I thought this was a Soprano's reference.

It could be Stugot Sig or Stu Got Sig.

Posts: 5734 | Location: 7400 feet in Conifer CO | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I asked my brother about him (he used to go to the store where Stu worked) and he hasn't heard from him in awhile. He said the store got bought out or there was management change and the store moved. That was a while ago. He said he never made it out to the new store to see if Stu still worked for them. I think the store was standard law.

Posts: 1393 | Location: County 18, OH | Registered: April 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thanks for some info PK, Stuart is a good guy and always was straight to deal with and made many here some great deals. Hope you are well buddy and you too PK. It has been awhile.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19111 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post