SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Any Longmire Fans?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Any Longmire Fans? Login/Join 
Yokel
Picture of ontmark
posted Hide Post
I like it.

Too much drama at time with boyfriend – girlfriend stuff.

Should just stick to the LEO stuff.

Beware the man who only has one gun. He probably knows how to use it! - John Steinbeck

Posts: 3878 | Location: Vallejo, CA | Registered: August 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mr. Waffles
Picture of cherokee2u
posted Hide Post
Yes I enjoyed that show. Sorry it was canceled

A shepherd must tend his flock....and at times fight off the wolves

Posts: 2988 | Location: Carolina | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
I got a Netflix trial and binged watched 2 seasons. I really like Liz.

Posts: 5615 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Katee Sackhoff has nice taste in bikes too!

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3641 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
Katie Sackhoff makes a good deputy in Longmire, but I can't stop seeing Starbuck whenever she is on screen. Perhaps because she plays Vic Moretti similar to the way she played Kara Thrace in BSG. Rowdy, bucking against authority, and randy. Yep, Starbuck.

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8214 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post