SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Angela Merkel's German government facing collapse over her immigration stance
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Angela Merkel's German government facing collapse over her immigration stance Login/Join 
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
We have family and a fair number of family in Germany. None of them is happy with the crap that is going on there.

Police being forced to lie about crimes by "immigrants". Newspapers/news equally forced to lie, or not being told about illegals' crimes.

Women told not to go out at night, due to the "immigrant" males who think they have some "right" to gang rape women. etc etc etc.

We do not hear half of what is going on there, due to gubbermint control of the media.

Wife asked me if we should make out last visit to Germany, due to our ages and health. Told her no, not interested in going there and seeing what Merkle & Co have done to the country. She agrees.

And, IMO, the only reason we are not in that same condition is the election of DJT!

I keep saying that Trump is God's last chance for the USA.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25640 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BansheeOne:
Sure. Note that the piece is basing its charge of censorship on German media reports about the issue that supposedly cannot be reported...

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
[QUOTE]I'm sure that's true, since they managed to dispose of six million Jews in less than a decade.

Could be on to something there, country that swallowed the Muslims to kill the Jews?

Posts: 9947 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Germany is exactly how Europe wants it - impotent and weak.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Germans are fucking retards. They vote for an absolute piece of shit transgendered fool and allow their guilt to destroy their nation. Fuck Germany, their cultural commitment to destabilizing Europe is getting old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21078 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
No holding back now guys. It's important to let people know how you really feel. Big Grin

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5024 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Germans are fucking retards. They vote for an absolute piece of shit transgendered fool and allow their guilt to destroy their nation. Fuck Germany, their cultural commitment to destabilizing Europe is getting old.

We elected Obama twice, ya' know

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
quote:
We elected Obama twice, ya' know

Whenever I thought about Russia and how they kept re-electing Putin--and the horrible consequences for themselves and their country--this thought always came to mind.

Posts: 18018 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Angela Merkel needs to be gone asap. But the damage she has done will remain.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
OTD, the man is incapable of speaking clearly and succinctly, and the smoke screen he puts up is to his advantage.
To me, it's quite simple- any German citizen who supports the Merkel government is supporting the rapid destruction of their own country....

BansheeOne delivered very detailed information about the recent political quarrels within the german government. No large headlines, but lots of detail input. Basically, ther's nothing wrong with that. In case one finds it to be too detailed, it is easy to skip it.

As a citizen of Germany, and referring to the immigration topic, I don't observe a rapid destruction... but a slow and steady buildup of structural problems. This has to stop, and if the voters want, it CAN be stopped politically. Some times I get the impression that it still doesn't "hurt enough" yet for the majority of voters...

Posts: 717 | Location: South Germany | Registered: February 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
Newspapers/news equally forced to lie, or not being told about illegals' crimes.

Actually I don't think the newspapers are being "forced". There is a free press over here. The problem is, though, that the large majority of the main stream media in Germany (and other parts of Europe) are leftist... So to say, they "censor themselves", voluntarily.

Posts: 717 | Location: South Germany | Registered: February 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG-Sauer
Anthropologist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarkK:
quote:
OTD, the man is incapable of speaking clearly and succinctly, and the smoke screen he puts up is to his advantage.
To me, it's quite simple- any German citizen who supports the Merkel government is supporting the rapid destruction of their own country....

BansheeOne delivered very detailed information about the recent political quarrels within the german government. No large headlines, but lots of detail input. Basically, ther's nothing wrong with that. In case one finds it to be too detailed, it is easy to skip it.

As a citizen of Germany, and referring to the immigration topic, I don't observe a rapid destruction... but a slow and steady buildup of structural problems. This has to stop, and if the voters want, it CAN be stopped politically. Some times I get the impression that it still doesn't "hurt enough" yet for the majority of voters...

That’s my observation as well. Germany was not prepared for the flod and neither had the infrastructure nor a guideline how to handle the situation. It’s was an UnGerman situation the people could not handle. I hope the clash between CDU / CSU will be the long awaited start within this situation. I think it got better in RT/TÜ when private investors start to transform empty industrial sites into living space for refugees and it seems like the administration is welcoming this spirit because it takes some pressure from their side.

Posts: 3773 | Location: Switzerland | Registered: January 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Undeserving, ungrateful, unlawful, uncooperative savages are swamping Europe's boat. Europe is going to sink its own boat out of "compassion" for these people in the water. Just keep hauling more and more of them aboard until your boat simply sinks. The savages won't mind. Hell, they'll be just fine with it. They're used to living in shitty, perpetually chaotic places. They'll feel right at home.

Just wait. Eventually, you'll see it, and you'll have to deal with it.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Undeserving, ungrateful, unlawful, uncooperative savages are swamping Europe's boat. Europe is going to sink its own boat out of "compassion" for these people in the water. Just keep hauling more and more of them aboard until your boat simply sinks. The savages won't mind. Hell, they'll be just fine with it. They're used to living in shitty, perpetually chaotic places. They'll feel right at home.

All this and now that mean ol' Trump is going to send them the bill for their protection from the Ruskies.

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9144 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:

Bingo!

Yes, it was nearly a wall of words. But I also see criticism of how superficial everybody is. B1 went into extreme detail.

It was even too much for me. At least as regards another country's politics. (I've enough just keeping up with ours.) So, with a nod of thanks to B1 for having gone to the effort: Yeah, I skipped it.

quote:
As a citizen of Germany, and referring to the immigration topic, I don't observe a rapid destruction... but a slow and steady buildup of structural problems.

This is precisely the way I read it.

quote:
This has to stop, and if the voters want, it CAN be stopped politically. Some times I get the impression that it still doesn't "hurt enough" yet for the majority of voters...

My fear is that, by the time a sufficient number of voters decide enough is enough, the problem will have become so advanced that extreme measures will be necessary to correct it.

Put another way: Keeping in mind the guilt over past sins that seems to occupy, not just Germany, but a lot of western Europe: The worse this gets the more extreme the measures required to correct it, and the less-inclined people will be to pursue them. It's like a horrible positive feedback loop.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107266 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is a world elsewhere
Picture of Echtermetzger
posted Hide Post
Somebody ought to enlighten them.

No more "Ich bin ein Berliner" or "Mr Gorbachev, tear down this wall".

NATO: designed to keep the Americans in, Russians out and the Germans down.

A well balanced breakfast being necessary to the start of a healthy day, the right of the people to keep and eat food shall not be infringed.

Posts: 6685 | Location: The hard land of the Winter | Registered: April 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post