SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Newspaper to Elizabeth Warren: Take 'Spit Test' to Settle Native American Heritage Claims
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Newspaper to Elizabeth Warren: Take 'Spit Test' to Settle Native American Heritage Claims Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And that's how you know that she has already taken a DNA test anonymously and that the test did not have the result she desired. There is nothing stopping her from sending in a sample under a false name. Given the number of times she's been publicly prompted to take such a test, you know that she already knows the results. She would not say "I am not running" if she had gotten the results she desired.

Posts: 107222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig209:
just one more thing you gotta love about Trump

he ain't afraid to call these fakes out

------------------------------------

I recall it being expressed as ‘giving it to those commie fucks with both barrels’ or something like that.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
from 2012

https://www.bostonglobe.com/me...3Es0sREHM/story.html

US Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren has said she was unaware that Harvard Law School had been promoting her purported Native American heritage until she read about it in a newspaper several weeks ago.

But for at least six straight years during Warren’s tenure, Harvard University reported in federally mandated diversity statistics that it had a Native American woman in its senior ranks at the law school. According to both Harvard officials and federal guidelines, those statistics are almost always based on the way employees describe themselves.

In addition, both Harvard’s guidelines and federal regulations for the statistics lay out a specific definition of Native American that Warren does not meet.

The documents suggest for the first time that either Warren or a Harvard administrator classified her repeatedly as Native American in papers prepared for the government in a way that apparently did not adhere to federal diversity guidelines. They raise further questions about Warren’s statements that she was unaware Harvard was promoting her as Native American

and this:

https://www.bostonglobe.com/me...ZJQNr8wjL/story.html

By Mary Carmichael and Stephanie Ebbert GLOBE STAFF MAY 31, 2012
Democratic Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren acknowledged for the first time late Wednesday night that she told Harvard University and the University of Pennsylvania that she was Native American, but she continued to insist that race played no role in her recruitment.

“At some point after I was hired by them, I . . . provided that information to the University of Pennsylvania and Harvard,’’ she said in a statement issued by her campaign. “My Native American heritage is part of who I am, I’m proud of it and I have been open about it.’’

Warren’s statement is her first acknowledgment that she identified herself as Native American to the Ivy League schools. While she has said she identified herself as a minority in a legal directory, she has carefully avoided any suggestion during the last month that she took further actions to promote her purported heritage.

When the issue first surfaced last month, Warren said she only learned Harvard was claiming her as a minority when she read it in the Boston Herald.

Warren’s new statement came after the Globe asked her campaign about documents it obtained Wednesday from Harvard’s library. The documents show that the university’s law school began reporting a Native American female professor in federal statistics for the 1992-93 school year, the first year Warren worked at Harvard, as a visiting professor.

A campaign official said they had no records indicating that she had informed Harvard of Native American heritage that year.

The official further said that Warren had been unable to answer questions about the issue before now because the events occurred years ago, and many of the details had been forgotten, so she had asked her campaign to thoroughly review the evidence. The campaign declined to say whether Warren provided the information to Harvard and Penn verbally or by checking a box on a form.

Harvard’s records do not list a Native American during the two years Warren returned to her post at the University of Pennsylvania, but begin to list one again in 1995-96, when she returned to Cambridge as a tenured professor.

Posts: 19493 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
US Senate candidate Elizabeth Warren has said she was unaware that Harvard Law School had been promoting her purported Native American heritage until she read about it in a newspaper several weeks ago.
Ah, the Obama Gambit.

Yeah, it didn't work for the Krimson Kenyan and it won't work for Fauxcahontas.

Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
It's not that hard to get a DNA sample if you try diligently (hey, I watch Forensic Files). It would be great if James O'Keefe managed to establish that the sample was definitely from Fauxcahontas, and then tested 0 for Native American. The ridicule would drive her right out of politics.

You give voters a damn sight more credit than do I. Upon witnessing Kwame Kilpatrick getting re-elected Mayor of Detroit after having twice got caught with his hands in the cookie jar I lost all faith in the electorate.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 25987 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xwesler:
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
Sidenote. I thought of Warren a few weeks ago.

Seems our adult children conspired to give my wife and I spit tests for Christmas. We got the results. My wife's mother is a native of Peru, family tradition is that she was half Inca, half Spaniard. Seems my wife's DNA concurs.

I concur with bigdeal, Warren won't go near a DNA test, which would likely prove her decades of fraud. But most likely the voters of Mass wouldn't care if she did it, as those voters don't have any more integrity than Warren does.

My parents both did it around Christmas as well.

My father's was pretty much what we expected (Eastern European Jewish). My mother's side, however was over 85% English (Great Britain).

Family stories had always indicated German...so the English result was surprising, and pretty cool IMO.

My spit test agrees that Hamden Kid is my kid. Kids mother's family always said they had Indian heritage (Oklahoma area). But Kid did two different companies spit tests and there is not a trace of Indian. Kid is highly Euro and Brit like me. Maybe Tac is our cousin?

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6285 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Upon witnessing Kwame Kilpatrick getting re-elected Mayor of Detroit after having twice got caught with his hands in the cookie jar I lost all faith in the electorate.
Well, every dawg has his day.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
I wouldn't be surprised if she hasn't taken a DNA test, if only to be able to preserve "plausible deniability." If she has a test that proves her claim, she'd have already publicized it, but if she has one that doesn't, it will eventually come out and prove her to be a liar. If she's smart, she'll never take one. But if she does run, this will be the Obama birth certificate of 2020.

Posts: 2465 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
She was on Fox News Sunday today (her first time ever on Fox, I think) and asked if she'd take the test. Of course, she evaded.

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uechksz02_Q

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
She was on Fox News Sunday today (her first time ever on Fox, I think) and asked if she'd take the test. Of course, she evaded.
Familial legends are just that; legends. I have heard my familial legends that were equally romantic about the no no of marrying Native Americans but having a family anyway. For the longest time I believed them. Why wouldn't I? I was raised with the lore. People I trusted told the stories over and over. Then the DNA test was done on one of my family. THERE WAS NO CHANCE THE LORE WAS TRUE. None. No chance.

Fauxcahontas can believe whichever familial legend she wishes, but that is no guarantee of fact. What we do know is she profited from the lore but will not submit to proof. That makes her a fraud.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: parabellum,

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29592 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Jeeze, even I have a better "story" to make a claim...

...plus it even came with an emblem on the back hatch I can use as my running-for-office name: "TRAILHAWK".

Posts: 3991 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dies Irae
Picture of Opus Dei
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Texas Bob C.:
She must be a descendent of the lost Androgynous tribe. Long ago extinct since they were too unattracti9ve to pair up and reproduce.
Stop with this shit, please. This is why threads get locked and people get admonished.

Posts: 5750 | Location: Fort Heathen, Texas | Registered: February 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
BTW, when did DNA testing begin to be called a "spit test". Jesus, people are simple. Roll Eyes

Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
BTW, when did DNA testing begin to be called a "spit test". Jesus, people are simple. Roll Eyes

On the bright side, it could give us an excuse to call her Spitting Bull Big Grin

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:...What we do know is she profited from the lore but will not submit to proof. That makes her a fraud.

One good lie deserves another. She IS of Native American descent, AND, she NEVER used that to her benefit.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
...read it in the newspaper. That's a fact.

Yep

Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
so she's not running for office

good

that makes her irrelevant

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53071 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rusbro:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

On the bright side, it could give us an excuse to call her Spitting Bull Big Grin

Since she won't take the test, that makes her "Swallowing Bull" Appropriate since she believes the BS king stampy feet spews.

Posts: 7435 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
She's going to be the Dems VP candidate, you watch. They can't help themselves anymore in their race to the far left.

I wish the guy who asked her the question in that clip would have just interrupted that long, clearly scripted rambling BS and just said. "yes or no, that's all I'm looking for"

Posts: 33567 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post