SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Maxpedition Buy One Get One
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Maxpedition Buy One Get One Login/Join 
Picture of mark60
posted
On Maxpedition's website they have buy one get one free on their Legacy gear. I have a fetish for their gear and it's knida hard for me to not grab the credit card.

Posts: 3445 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
DAMMIT! They are already out of black everything I wanted.

Awesome deal!

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just get on their email list, they have sales like this multiple times per year.

“People have to really suffer before they can risk doing what they love.” –Chuck Palahnuik

Be harder to kill: https://preparefit.ck.page

Posts: 5043 | Location: Oregon | Registered: October 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Thanks, I just happened to need a couple of things.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. That’s a great deal. I wanted another versapack and ended up getting two of those and two belt pouches.

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7674 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
Anyone want to split anything? I don’t need two bags. Looking at just one of the Adventure bags.

How does this compare to LBT gear?

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post